• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

nagitowo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Trying this again with more fandoms!

Hello! I am new here and would like to roleplay on discord, so forgive me if the post looks unorganized.

RULES
-Please be over 18. I am 20 myself and feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors.
-I prefer lit roleplays, so 2-3 paragraphs MINIMUM. Otherwise I will match your length.
-I don’t have any triggers other than the obvious ones like non-con or s/h. Things like that. Please let me know if you have any as well!

SHIPS
(Bold is who I prefer to be. If they are both bold, I don’t mind playing either.)

Fire Emblem: Three Houses
(M/F)Byleth x Dimitri (CRAVING)
(M/F)Byleth x Claude
Claude
x Dimitri
Felix x Sylvain (CRAVING)
Ashe x Yuri (CRAVING)
Ashe x Dedue
Marianne x Hilda

Danganronpa
Nagito Komaeda x Hajime Hinata (CRAVING)
Shuichi Saihara x Kaito Momota (CRAVING)
Shuichi Saihara x Rantaro Amami
Kokichi Ouma x Rantaro Amami (CRAVING)
Kazuichi Souda x Gundham Tanaka
Kyoko Kirigiri x Makoto Naegi

Sk8 the Infinity
Reki Kyan x Langa Hasegawa (CRAVING)

Identity V (IDV)
Luca Balsa x Andrew Kreiss (CRAVING)
Luca Balsa x Edgar Valden
Luca Balsa x Victor Grantz
Edgar Valden x Andrew Kreiss
Edgar Valden x Victor Grantz
Naib Subedar
x Norton Campbell
Aesop Carl x Eli Clark
Tracy Reznik x William Ellis
Emil x Eda Mesmer (CRAVING)

Promare
Lio Fotia x Galo Thymos (CRAVING)

CLOSING
And that’s pretty much it! I have some plot ideas in mind, but I’d love to hear your own suggestions as well if you have any. Please message here or on discord if you’re interested! My username is nagitowo#0025. I’m currently pretty available (and bored) so I’ll get back to you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back