• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom search~

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
hello and welcome to my fandoms thread!!

about me
I work full time despite the pandemic and a lot has been happening in my life lately. Replies may come once or twice a day, so if speedy replies are what you expect, I'm probably not your person.
Take all the time you need to create a reply! Don't feel like you have to reply every day or multiple times a day.
Per character, I write 1-7 paragraphs. I like to try and match my partner, but quality over quantity.
I'm a fan of OCs and some relationships I rp might/will involve an OC. That being said, I double! I'll play a character for you, too.
I really am a laidback person, I promise, but I have a thing against thread replies. Please PM me instead of replying here ^^

what I expect from you
Like I said, quality over quantity, but please post enough to keep the roleplay moving. 1-2 paragraphs preferable.
Please be 18+. It makes me feel more comfortable.

here's what I'm looking for!! italics indicate the character I'd prefer to play

stars indicate how interested I am in roleplaying that particular fandom
☆ = somewhat interested, will consider if plot is interesting enough!
☆ ☆ = would like to roleplay this!
☆ ☆ ☆ = absolutely want to roleplay this, please!!!

OC x Zuko

BNHA ☆☆
I am super new to this fandom and in the very beginning of my BNHA journey, so my characterization will probs be off at first
Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugo

Brooklyn 99 ☆
OC x Rosa Diaz or Jake Peralta

BTS ☆☆
OC x Kim Seokjin or Kim Namjoon

Crash Landing on You ☆
Yoon Seri x Ri Jeonghyeok

Disney ☆☆
Fa Mulan x Li Shang
OC x Flynn Rider

Fairy Tail ☆☆☆
OC x Gray Fullbuster
Erza Scarlet x OC, Jellal Fernandes or Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster x Lyon Vastia or Natsu Dragneel

MCU ☆☆
OC x Tony Stark, Peter Parker, or Natasha Romanoff
Peter Parker and Tony Stark (mentorship, strictly platonic!) (will also double with this, play Tony Stark for me and I'll play a character in return for you!)

Overwatch ☆
OC x Genji Shimada
Hana Song (D.Va) x Taehyun

Supernatural ☆
OC x Dean Winchester

TWICE ☆
Hirai Momo x Park Jihyo or Yoo Jeongyeon

Yuri!!! On Ice ☆☆☆
Yuuri x Viktor

please pm me if you're interested in any of the above!! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread