• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search! (Updated!)

LocalRat

Hey there! Welcome to the list of fandoms that I am recently interested in. :^)
Some of these I am craving roleplays for more than others. Those that I am more interested in will have stars (*) above them.

My rules will be marked as a spoiler on this post. Please read my rules before continuing!

× I am literate to advanced literate. I'm not quite sure where the line is drawn between these terms, so this is an estimate.

× I usually reply multiple times a day, I'm relatively active. If I won't be available for a few days, I'll tell you.

× My timezone is CET

× I try to write 2-3+ paragraphs with my responses!

× I have anxiety and sometimes I will have to back off from a roleplay/end it. Sometimes I may also just need a break for a few hours, days or (rarely) weeks.

× Triggers:

× Detailed rape, gore, abuse and other violence

× Detailed suicide thoughts, suicides and suicide attempts

× Mentions and details of animal abuse

× Roleplaying as real people (celebrities, youtubers, influencers, streamers, etc. Not so much a trigger, but it makes me very uncomfortable and a little anxious. Do not ask for it, I won't accept you roleplaying as a real person either.)

× Descriptions or frequent mentions of drug abuse. (It's okay for the character to have had an addiction in the past, I don't mind, as long as it isn't a main focus or constantly mentioned!)

× Please be literate or more.

× As of right now, for romance plots I mostly do MxF, once in a while MxM, FxF, NBxM, NBxNB or NBxF

× Please be close to or within my timezone, which is CET. 1-5 hour difference is fine, but any more than that and it gets a little frustrating.

× Please have a good grasp of proper grammar and punctuation. You can write however you want OOC, but during the roleplay, I ask that you make an effort. I'll of course do the same!

× Be able to post a reply generally once a day or every other day. If something comes up and you will be unavailable for multiple days, please let me know! I will do the same.

× I have anxiety and things will come up that I'm suddenly no longer comfortable with roleplaying. I ask that you understand and respect me in that regard.

× For the sake of my own comfort, I will only roleplay with people who are 16+.

× Do not ask for smut. Making out is fine, we can then fade to black, but that's all.

× If we do not click, go ahead and tell me! We can part ways, no hard feelings. I will do the same.

× Be able to come up with ideas with me! I love making ideas with my roleplay partner, getting ourselves hyped up for future scenes etc!

× You can find my triggers in my roleplaying info!

My password is "Red foxes". (There is a password so that I know you have read and understood my rules.)

If you want to roleplay, please comment or DM me about it!

I will write down which Canon characters I can play or am looking for with each specific fandom/media. I can play most characters for side characters and alike, but the ones I'm writing down are the ones I'm willing to play for main characters!

I would prefer to play an OC, but I might make an exception if I really like a plot etc!

I'm willing to do platonic plots as well, although plots with romance are a preference of mine.

If you have any plots for any of these fandoms/media, go right ahead and tell me about them! I'd love to hear it.

Stardew Valley (I have a vague idea or two for this! It involves the house of the Hat Mouse and is OCxCC. I can play either!)
Looking for: Gunther, Harvey, Clint, Rasmodius

Willing to play: Gunther, Rasmodius, Shane (Depending). However if you have other characters you want me to play, let me know and I might think about it!

Teen Wolf (I'm a little rusty on Teen Wolf, but it has a special place in my heart. I never finished it and I don't know much about Liam, Theo and other newer characters.)
Looking for: Derek Hale (I've got a craving for an OC x Derek Hale pairing.)

Willing to play: Derek Hale, Christopher Argent

Detroit Become Human
Looking for: No one in particular

Willing to play: Hank Anderson, Connor, Gavin Reed(Depending)

Marvel/X-Men (Got a vague plot/idea in mind for this! I would want to play my OC for it, though. Admittedly I'm a little rusty on my X-Men knowledge and Logan is the character who is clearest in my memory!)
Looking for: James Howlett/Logan/Wolverine

Willing to play: Charles Xavier

The Witcher (A little rusty on the Witcher. I've read the first book, watched the show and played very little of the third game. I also have a witcher OC, who I can tell you more about if interested!)
Looking for: Geralt of Rivia

Willing to play: Geralt of Rivia, Jaskier/Dandelion

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Have played through the game a few times and have a good grasp of characters and the world. I have a few plots for RDR2!)
Looking for: Arthur Morgan, John Marston, Charles Smith

Willing to play: Arthur Morgan (Depending), Josiah Trelawny, Mary Linton (Depending), Dutch van Der Linde (Depending), John Marston (Depending) and I am also possibly available to play characters from side missions, if you have any in mind, ask about them and I can have a look!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back