• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search! (Sonic, Pokemon, Hazbin Hotel, Spider-Man!)

buffy

I'm looking for a roleplay partner for the Sonic the Hedgehog universe, Pokemon, and Hazbin hotel! I roleplay male and female characters with a preference towards female x male and male x male. I enjoy playing canon as well as original characters.

For the Sonic universe, I'd love to do an Oc x Shadow or Oc x Canon roleplay. Nothing incredibly serious. I am a fan of fluff, character development, and comical content. All about the laughs and the suspense! I'm also open to double roleplaying. For example, I play my OC and a canon character and then my rp partner plays a canon character and their oc. Can you imagine a double-date? lol the chaos

As for pokemon, I have a pretty cool plot written out if anyone is interested! Again, I can do doubles or single character rp. The plot takes place in a new region, mysterious circumstances have people turning into pokemon! For more details DM me.

As for Hazbin hotel, I have a few ideas and characters. Edwin (male) is a soft character I adore. He's a sinner that works as a psychiatrist at the hotel. He's an empath demon (feeds off emotion) He lives with dissociative identity disorder. His other half makes things interesting.

Spider-Man roleplay anyone? I can't play anyone less than Ghost-Spider or Gwenom!

Your Pokemon idea seems interesting. If you're willing to discuss it further, I'd be open to trying something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back