• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✪ Fandom Search ( Shameless, Winx, Reign, Youtube, More, plz)

Crispy Otaku Sandwich

Ayo! I'm Crispy. I've been role playing on this site on and off for the last two or three years, or so. As things have begun to settle down for the Holiday's I've found myself with some more time on my hands to rest, relax, and perhaps get a few role-plays going with some cool partners? So if anything below sounds interesting, I look forward to hearing from you! : )

• Will role play both on site ( conversations, threads ) or offsite ( discord, another forum ) so just let me know what your preference is. And yes, when role playing over threads I'll usually make 'pretty posts' but you don't need to, if you don't want.
• I would prefer to role play only with people who are 18+, please. Don't lie about this, I know it can be frustrating but it makes me feel weird to role play with anyone younger.
• This isn't really a rule, but please be willing to plot and plan with me and not just expect me to plan everything out. I'm looking for a role play partner after all. And it's just generally more fun and in my experience the role play lasts longer when we're both invested in the characters and plot.
• I like to play a lot of diverse characters in terms of race, religion, gender identity, non-binary, etc and I always try to portray these things respectfully. Just so you know. Only somewhat related, but I also like using fantasy elements in role plays that wouldn't usually include them as well, but that's totally optional.
• If you have any questions feel free to ask. This thread may be a little bare, but I promise I won't bite. I'm actually a really easy going person and like everyone else here just want to have fun.

Right now I'm really only looking for canon x oc and oc x oc, -- yes, I know. There are a few exceptions to this below. And if you have a canon pairing you've just been cravinggg and have a good idea, let me know! And yes, I will happily double. I'll request m // for one of the pairings but I'm perfectly fine with f// and m/f when doubling. ( : If someone you want isn't listed, just ask. Also, please don't post here -- I probably won't see it as I'm on my phone a lot, send me a conversation please!

✪ Craving ✪

- Fate: Winx Saga
Who I can Play: Sky, Silva, Dane, Bloom
Who I want: Riven, Sky
- Shameless (US Edition)
Who I can play: Jimmy, Ian, Lip, Fiona, Mickey, Kevin, etc
Who I want: Lip, Ian
- CW Reign
Who I can play: Mary, Sebastian, Leith, Henry, Almost anyone
Who I want: Francis, Henry
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Who I can play: Nick, Ambrose, Anyone ~
Who I want: Harvey
- Marvel / MCU
Who I can Play: Almost anyone ~ Just ask. ( :
Who I want: Shang-Chi, Ikaris, Peter ( Parker ), Hawkeye, Malcolm (Jessica Jones)
- Youtube
Who I can play: Way too many to list, ask.
Who I want: Connor / CDawgVA, Cody Ko, Kurtis Conner, Danny Gonzalez, Crispy Concords, Tranium, the Try Guys (Ned).

✪ Will do these, it just may take a bit more convincing ✪
- Riverdale
Who I can play: Reggie, Jughead, Sweetpea, Moose, Kevin
Who I want: Archie, Fangs
- Teen Wolf
Who I Can Play: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Liam, Etc
Who I want: Parrish, Theo, Peter
- Mortal Instruments / Shadowhunters
Who I can play: Alec, Magnus, Simon
Who I want: Jace, Raphael
- BBC Merlin
Who I can Play: Gwaine, Percival, Lancelot, Merlin, Mordred
Who I want: Arthur, Percival
- Game of Thrones
Who I can Play: Jon, Gendry, Tyrion, Oberyn, Etc
Who I want: Jaime, Robb
- Maze Runners
Who I can play: Newt, Thomas
Who I want: Minho, Gally
- Star Trek ( 2009 Reboot )
Who I can play: Spock, Kirk, Bones
Who I want: Chekov, Kirk
- Voltron: Legacy Defenders
Who I can play: Keith, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, Coran, Adam
Who I want: Lance, James
Canon x Canon: Lance x Keith
- Yuri on Ice
Who I can play: Anyone, try me.
Who I want: Christophe Giacometti < 3
- Uncharted
Who I can play: Anyone, try me. Or an OC.
Who I want: Nathan Drake ( Give me the adventure, mystery, etc. Reallyyy want an uncharted role play.)
- Detroit: Become Human
Who I can play: Connor, Markus, Ralph, Simon, Kara, Hank, etc
Who I want: Gavin, Connor
13 RW
Who I can Play: Zach, Alex, Clay, Tony
Who I Want: Scott, Justin, Monty
- Celebrity
Who I can play: Maaany, just ask.
Who I want: Ask.

Last edited:
Ayo! I'm Crispy. I've been role playing on this site on and off for the last two or three years, or so. As things have begun to settle down for the Holiday's I've found myself with some more time on my hands to rest, relax, and perhaps get a few role-plays going with some cool partners? So if anything below sounds interesting, I look forward to hearing from you! : )

• Will role play both on site ( conversations, threads ) or offsite ( discord, another forum ) so just let me know what your preference is. And yes, when role playing over threads I'll usually make 'pretty posts' but you don't need to, if you don't want.
• I would prefer to role play only with people who are 18+, please. Don't lie about this, I know it can be frustrating but it makes me feel weird to role play with anyone younger.
• This isn't really a rule, but please be willing to plot and plan with me and not just expect me to plan everything out. I'm looking for a role play partner after all. And it's just generally more fun and in my experience the role play lasts longer when we're both invested in the characters and plot.
• I like to play a lot of diverse characters in terms of race, religion, gender identity, non-binary, etc and I always try to portray these things respectfully. Just so you know. Only somewhat related, but I also like using fantasy elements in role plays that wouldn't usually include them as well, but that's totally optional.
• If you have any questions feel free to ask. This thread may be a little bare, but I promise I won't bite. I'm actually a really easy going person and like everyone else here just want to have fun.

Right now I'm really only looking for canon x oc and oc x oc, -- yes, I know. There are a few exceptions to this below. And if you have a canon pairing you've just been cravinggg and have a good idea, let me know! And yes, I will happily double. I'll request m // for one of the pairings but I'm perfectly fine with f// and m/f when doubling. ( : If someone you want isn't listed, just ask. Also, please don't post here -- I probably won't see it as I'm on my phone a lot, send me a conversation please!

✪ Craving ✪

- Fate: Winx Saga
Who I can Play: Sky, Silva, Dane, Bloom
Who I want: Riven, Sky
- Shameless (US Edition)
Who I can play: Jimmy, Ian, Lip, Fiona, Mickey, Kevin, etc
Who I want: Lip, Ian
- CW Reign
Who I can play: Mary, Sebastian, Leith, Henry, Almost anyone
Who I want: Francis, Henry
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Who I can play: Nick, Ambrose, Anyone ~
Who I want: Harvey
- Marvel / MCU
Who I can Play: Almost anyone ~ Just ask. ( :
Who I want: Shang-Chi, Ikaris, Peter ( Parker ), Hawkeye, Malcolm (Jessica Jones)
- Youtube
Who I can play: Way too many to list, ask.
Who I want: Connor / CDawgVA, Cody Ko, Kurtis Conner, Danny Gonzalez, Crispy Concords, Tranium, the Try Guys (Ned).

✪ Will do these, it just may take a bit more convincing ✪
- Riverdale
Who I can play: Reggie, Jughead, Sweetpea, Moose, Kevin
Who I want: Archie, Fangs
- Teen Wolf
Who I Can Play: Scott, Stiles, Derek, Liam, Etc
Who I want: Parrish, Theo, Peter
- Mortal Instruments / Shadowhunters
Who I can play: Alec, Magnus, Simon
Who I want: Jace, Raphael
- BBC Merlin
Who I can Play: Gwaine, Percival, Lancelot, Merlin, Mordred
Who I want: Arthur, Percival
- Game of Thrones
Who I can Play: Jon, Gendry, Tyrion, Oberyn, Etc
Who I want: Jaime, Robb
- Maze Runners
Who I can play: Newt, Thomas
Who I want: Minho, Gally
- Star Trek ( 2009 Reboot )
Who I can play: Spock, Kirk, Bones
Who I want: Chekov, Kirk
- Voltron: Legacy Defenders
Who I can play: Keith, Shiro, Hunk, Pidge, Coran, Adam
Who I want: Lance, James
Canon x Canon: Lance x Keith
- Yuri on Ice
Who I can play: Anyone, try me.
Who I want: Christophe Giacometti < 3
- Uncharted
Who I can play: Anyone, try me. Or an OC.
Who I want: Nathan Drake ( Give me the adventure, mystery, etc. Reallyyy want an uncharted role play.)
- Detroit: Become Human
Who I can play: Connor, Markus, Ralph, Simon, Kara, Hank, etc
Who I want: Gavin, Connor
13 RW
Who I can Play: Zach, Alex, Clay, Tony
Who I Want: Scott, Justin, Monty
- Celebrity
Who I can play: Maaany, just ask.
Who I want: Ask.
I can be Nathan Drake for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back