What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom search (mxm) !

Sub Genres
Anime, LGTBQ, Platonic, Romance
hey there, everyone. i’m okinawa.
now that i have some free time on my hands, i'm looking for a few rp partners!

some quick info about me/some requirements:

• i’ve been rping for a long, long time now. probably around 8+ years?
  • that being said, i’m fairly literate, i'd like to think. i enjoy detailed rps. a few paragraphs? novella? anything works as long as it’s not a couple sentences/one-liners, please.
  • i’m pretty lenient on grammar and spelling. everyone makes mistakes, english isn’t everyone’s first language… so long as i can understand what’s going on, we’re good (i use lower case for the aesthetics, personally. not in rp).
  • my replies depend on my schedule. i’ll inform you if i have anything going on! i can usually post once a week, if not more.
  • 18+ ONLY. i'm above 18 and would prefer for my partners to be, too.
  • i’m ONLY looking for mxm pairings at the moment. similarly, i'm only looking for us to play canon characters. i’m not particularly keen on rping with any ocs or anything right now, though i might entertain the idea later on / could be convinced if you're really itching to try something (there are a few exceptions below).
  • doubling up is no problem, if that’s what you’d like to do. i don’t mind playing side characters or anything, etc. not a must for me.
  • i’ll do pretty much any genre. nothing’s off limits for me.
  • i love making friends with my partners! don’t be afraid to tell me a little about yourself! i find that forming a friendship of sorts makes rping even more exciting.
  • can rp offsite, if needed. actually preferred.
  • NOT ghost friendly. tell me if you’re going to drop, please.

onto the roleplay aspect of things:

i can play any character from these fandoms, you can play any character, etc., BUT… here’s a list of the people i can play/am most interesting in playing for you to make things a bit easier-
* for current level of interest.

Obey Me! *
Can play anyone (minus Luke).
* Prefer/will entertain OCs.

Uta no Prince-Sama.
Ren, Natsuki, Reiji, Ranmaru, Eiichi, Van.

Castlevania.
Alucard, Trevor, Juste, Richter, Joachim, Mathias, Hector, Maxim, etc.

Persona 2 & 5.
2- Tatsuya, Jun. *
5- Akira/Ren, Yusuke, Akechi.

Onmyoji. ***
Shuten Doji, Ibaraki Doji, Aobozu, Mannendake, Yasha, Susabi, Shoyo, Yamakaze, Onikiri, Kidomaru, Minamoto no Yorimitsu, etc.

Pokemon (S&S).
Leon, Raihan.

Death Note.
Light, Mikami.

A3! **
Citron, Chikage, Tenma, Misumi, Banri, Juza, Omi, Homare, Guy.

Inuyasha.
Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Koga.
* Will entertain OCs.

Interview with the Vampire.
Lestat, Louis.

Identity V (IDV). ****
Wu Chang (Black or White), Prospector, Photographer, Gravekeeper.

CLAMP.
Doumeki, Watanuki (xxxHolic).
Kurogane (Tsubasa).
Touya (Cardcaptor).

Free!
Kisumi, Rei, Natsuya.

Doukyuusei.
Any character.

Hypmic.
Samatoki, Jyuto, Hifumi, Jakurai, Jyushi, Rosho.

Yarichin B-Club.
Mainly interested in Tooru.

Twisted Wonderland. ***
Can play any character, mainly interested in Leona, Jack, Azul, Floyd, Rook, Ace, Crowley, Divus, or Malleus.
* Will entertain OCs.

Black Butler.
Any of the shinigami, Agni, Soma.

JoJo.
DIO, Joseph, Caesar, the Pillar Men, Josuke, Kira, Abbacchio, Mista, Diavolo.

i have plenty of ideas in mind that we can discuss together privately (or, if you have any ideas, that’s cool too! again, i’m open to anything).
if not, i’m also keen on brainstorming together!
if you’re interested, comment below or send me a dm and we can get the ball rolling.

thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)