• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a 1x1 fandom search !

hey there, everyone! i’m okinawa.
having recently found some free time on my hands, once again, i'm looking for a few rp partners!

4d452a5cb8bc289ba2aa8b18931f0435.gif

some quick info & rules:

• i’ve been rping for a long, long time now. probably around 10+ years? that being said, i enjoy detailed rps. a few paragraphs? novella? anything works as long as it’s not a couple sentences/one-liners, please. let's just have fun. < /3
  • i’m pretty lenient on grammar and spelling. everyone makes mistakes! english isn’t everyone’s first language, so long as i can understand what’s going on, we’re good. c:
  • my replies depend on my schedule! i’ll inform you if i have anything going on. i can usually post once a week, if not more. sometimes longer replies take me awhile (i'm a college student & have work). feel free to take your time as well!
  • 18+ ONLY. i'm above 18 and would prefer for my partners to be, too.
  • for the most part, i’m ONLY looking for mxm pairings (though there's some exceptions for otome games and the sort!).
  • i love making friends with my partners. don’t be afraid to tell me a little about yourself! i find that forming a friendship of sorts makes rping even more exciting, so i’m all for ooc chat. < 3
  • can rp offsite, if needed. actually preferred (discord).
  • if you’re going to drop, give me a quick heads up or something. sucks to lose a good rp partner, esp if we're friends.
  • i'm fine with a lot of darker, more mature themes! we can discuss preferences but underage and the sort is absolutely NOT allowed ofc.
  • please please please don't make me plot everything by myself!! i'd prefer if we both contributed to the rp.

regarding the roleplay aspect of things...:

here’s a list of the series i’m most interested in writing atm.
* for current level of interest.
i listed the characters i’d be most willing to play below, as well as some ships i'm interested in, but i can always be convinced to write others/incorporate an oc if you’d rather a canon character! idk, whatever works.

also, i'd be open to taking characters from different verses and mashing them together! for ex, light from death note meets sebastian from black butler! something mixed fandom could be fun!
Death Note.
Light or Mikami.

Ships-
Light x Mikami
L x Light

Identity V (IDV). **
Wu Chang (White or Black Guard), Prospector, “Prisoner,” Embalmer, Gravekeeper, Emil, Orpheus.

Ships-
White x Black Guard
Orpheus x Prospector
Orpheus x Nightmare
Ada x Emil
Aesop
x Anyone

Doukyuusei. *
Kusakabe or Sajou.

IDOLiSH7.
Tamaki.

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji.
Sebastian, any of the shinigami (Eric and Alan included) + Ronald specifically.
* FxM for Grell ships, ofc.

Ikemen Prince.
Luke, Leon.
* Prefer to ship with OCs, male or female.

Diabolik Lovers.
Reiji, Laito, Kou.
* Prefer OCs, male or female.

Code: Realize.
Saint Germain, Impey, Lupin.

Brother's Conflict.
Fuuto, Kaname, Iori, Tsubaki, can play others too.

Meiji Tokyo Renka.
I'll happily play ANY of the boys but I lean heavily towards Shunso!
* Prefer OCs, etc.

Marginal#4.
L.

Scared Rider Xechs.
Hijiri.
* Prefer OCs.

Jujutsu Kaisen. ****
Gojo, Geto, Mahito, Inumaki.

Ships-
Geto x Gojo
Mahito x Junpei
Mahito x Anyone, mayhaps? Cross-fandom?

Juuni Taisen.
Usagi.
* Prefer OCs??? Idk.

NO, THANK YOU!!!
I'd love to play Haru!
Haru x any of the boys works, whatever.

Dreaming Freedom.
I'd like to play Siyun. < 3

One Piece. ****
Sanji, Ace, Zoro, Shanks...

Ships-
Sanji x Zoro (on my hands and knees begging I have so many thoughts, esp bc the OPLA...?)
Ace x whoever

* I like a lot of ships / characters from One Piece, just ask!

Sonic the Hedgehog. ****
Shadow, Sonic, Manic...

Ships-
Shadow x Sonic
Sonic x Knuckles

* Just like One Piece, I love a lot of the characters / ships from Sonic so just ask! I like Shadow-Sonic centric ships!

if you’re interested (and-or have something else you're wanting to try that's not listed), comment below or send me a dm and we can get the ball rolling.
thanks!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back