• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i'm kat, a 22 year old cis girl who is looking for some new fandom based roleplays! i’d love for mxf romance to be involved preferably, however romantic themes are not necessarily required.

my rules are as follows:
  • be at least 18. i’m not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
  • i only roleplay mxf; it’s simply my preference.
  • no one liners. i expect, at the very least, two to three well written paragraphs per response as i am a lit to advanced-lit writer.
  • use good grammar mistakes are okay, but please check your work before submitting as consistent poor grammar grinds my gears.
  • doubling is okay, but not required.
  • no erp, obviously. i’m on the ace spectrum and while i am okay with sexual content to the point of fading to black, i will not roleplay any of the details.
  • please don’t ghost me. i’m not going to bite if you just nicely tell me you need more time, or that you no longer have muse. i'd rather be told than just left behind (i have mental health reasons for this).

the fandoms/characters i’m interested in playing are as follows (★ indicates level of interest, ☆ indicates that i have plot ideas, crossed means no interest atm):
  • pokémon [avery, oc] | ☆ | ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • bioshock [oc] | ★ ★
  • homestuck [gamzee, sollux, oc] | ☆ | ★ ★ ★ ★
  • mortal kombat [smoke, raiden] | ★ ★
  • hetalia [england, 2p!england, oc] | ☆ | ★ ★
  • south park [kenny, oc] | ☆
  • soul eater [crona, death the kid, oc]
  • rune factory frontier [raguna, frey, oc] | ☆ | ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • sonic the hedgehog [knuckles, shadow, sonic, oc] | ★ ★ ★
  • marvel cinematic universe [loki laufeyson, eddie brock/venom] | ★ ★ ★
  • persona 5 royal/strikers [joker, yusuke]
  • the legend of zelda [ghirahim, link, oc] | ★ ★ ★
  • creepypasta [ticci toby, oc] | ★
  • super mario [bowser, iggy, mario, luigi, dimentio, oc, etc]
  • some things i can’t think of atm. feel free to ask about any of your fandoms!

aus/themes i would like to explore include:
  • hurt/comfort
  • abuse
  • fluff
  • violence
  • soulmates
  • friends to lovers
  • enemies to lovers
  • dark pasts
  • mental health
  • feel free to suggest things!

i am not triggered by much, but these are the few minimal “silly” triggers i have (censored for my own comfort):
- pokemon sun/moon (please don't ask)
- wwe/wrestling in general (PLEASE don't ask)
- themes of p*rn/casual sex/r*pe

so uh, yeah, hit me up in my DMs if you’re interested at all. i’d love to discuss something to get going with you!

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be down for a more serious Pokemon rp! I just have a few questions and we should be good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back