• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom search - GTA V | trevor / michael

ghostling

doing ok, cowboy?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so, i have no idea how popular this pairing is outside of myself & my friends (lol) so i realise i might be going out on a bit of a limb here, but hey ho, always worth a shot.

i've been replaying grand theft auto v recently and, as the title suggests, fallen headfirst right back down the trevor/michael (aka trikey) rabbithole. as such, am looking for someone to join me in exploring their hellride tire fire of a relationship!

some specifics:

• since i'm not exactly expecting to be fighting off takers with a stick here, i'm willing to play either character (but i prefer trevor if i have the choice).
• being accurately in character is really important to me with these two. i'm not interested in an idealised, de-clawed version of them; these two have issues, they're deeply flawed, their relationship is pretty unhealthy. and i like them like that.
• related to the above, this would cover some fairly dark/mature themes and topics, as well as crude, sometimes nasty humour (and just plain nastiness) - kind of goes with the territory. i will of course be considerate of any specific triggers, but please bear that in mind.
• i'm not looking for major AUs, but i'm happy to go for any time setting in the canon. i'd be especially interested to explore when they first met, or their lives post-game.

brief about me:

• 18+ only; i'm 21, i don't rp with minors (especially not for something like GTA lol).
• if you have a writing sample or some threads i can look at that'd be grand but it's not a dealbreaker.
• i reply pretty sporadically sometimes. i might manage five replies one day but then take five days to write one. RP is a hobby, not a job, and sometimes i just don't feel like it -- pressure sucks the fun out of it, so please be patient & i'll do the same for you!
• length of replies varies depending on the scene but expect at least ~300 words, up to 1k for intros/establishing posts.
• third person past tense, please.

alright, i can't realllly think of anything else that needs be said for the moment. please hmu in the PMs if you're interested! even if not to RP, i'm always up for just talking about these two lol. have a trevor as a parting gift.

39504e80e1fb0ce418f16f263a861047.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back