• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello, I’m SexyLegsApache, however I also go by Etude, Astro, and Rat Queen so feel free to call me any of those names! I’m a 19 year old female who has been REALLY active in the gaming community, frankly. I’ve watched a few animes, but video games are my JAM! I’m pretty literate and can pump out around 400 words per reply at minimum. I can write even more, but it depends on the characters I play.

What I’m looking for
  • Someone willing to double, for my side of the roleplay it’s m x f, m x f x m if it’s a poly relationship​
  • Someone who can mirror my length or even write more than me. I get not being to write a lot ALL the time, but not every post being like 200 words, ya’know?​
  • Someone who can post once a day or once every two days. I don’t mind waiting longer, but for the first plotting of the roleplay (not writing of the actual roleplay itself) please try to be consistent!​

NieR Replicant and Automata

yhurdllp9pr21.jpg

Who I can play: Everyone

Who I want: NieR, 9s, Adam, or Eve.

Obey Me

I have only played up to chapter 17, 17-7

e1024_1.jpg

Who I can play: Everyone up to said chapter

Who I want: Mammon, Simeon, Asmodeus, or Levi

Genshin Impact

hnS5HttiJp4HznckTVSfxxAxtXWERwYvWUiufgYS-r4wSHcmMrFt7JpGdxFtwe5UXmU

Who I want: Childe, Albedo, Thoma, Zhongli, Venti, Razor, Bennett, or Gorou.

Death Mark and Spirit Hunter

capsule_616x353.jpg

Who I want: Yashiki or Mashita​

if you still want/need a bennett or thoma, i can write for both of them! i can shoot you a message or my discord!

Hello, I’m SexyLegsApache, however I also go by Etude, Astro, and Rat Queen so feel free to call me any of those names! I’m a 19 year old female who has been REALLY active in the gaming community, frankly. I’ve watched a few animes, but video games are my JAM! I’m pretty literate and can pump out around 400 words per reply at minimum. I can write even more, but it depends on the characters I play.

What I’m looking for
  • Someone willing to double, for my side of the roleplay it’s m x f, m x f x m if it’s a poly relationship​
  • Someone who can mirror my length or even write more than me. I get not being to write a lot ALL the time, but not every post being like 200 words, ya’know?​
  • Someone who can post once a day or once every two days. I don’t mind waiting longer, but for the first plotting of the roleplay (not writing of the actual roleplay itself) please try to be consistent!​

NieR Replicant and Automata

yhurdllp9pr21.jpg

Who I want: NieR, 9s, Adam, or Eve.

Obey Me

I have only played up to chapter 17, 17-7

e1024_1.jpg

Who I can play: Everyone up to said chapter

Who I want: Mammon, Simeon, Asmodeus, or Levi

Genshin Impact

hnS5HttiJp4HznckTVSfxxAxtXWERwYvWUiufgYS-r4wSHcmMrFt7JpGdxFtwe5UXmU

Who I want: Childe, Albedo, Thoma, Zhongli, Venti, Razor, Bennett, or Gorou.

Death Mark and Spirit Hunter

capsule_616x353.jpg

Who I want: Yashiki or Mashita​
Im always willing to play a Mammon, ( mammon kinnie ) lovelysss <3 if ur still interested !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back