• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clementinexo

๐™ฐ๐š—๐šก๐š’๐š˜๐šž๐šœ 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Personal Information๐Ÿ’œ"
Hello! My name is Clementine but you can call me Clem. Iโ€™m a 20 year old female and Iโ€™m GMT Timezone. I have been roleplaying since I was around 12. I have exprience with fandoms and sometimes original plots. I go by she/they, Iโ€™m a wolf lover, Crystal collector, writer and a huge paranormal nerd. Iโ€™m a friendly person so if you ever want to be friends please let me know! I have anxiety and autism also so please be kind to me and watch how you word things! :)

Rules๐Ÿ’œ"
1. Doubling Friendly. Please be willing to double.
2. If you lose interest or want to ghost, I understand just please do tell me.
3. if you are busy need a break or just want to talk outside of a RP, I will understand. Take as long as you need.
4. I am a advanced Lit to Novella writer. Please be able to write a lot.
5. No Action Genres. Iโ€™m not a fan
6. I am open to all pairings, bxb gxg!

Craving Fandoms๐Ÿ’œ

Twilight๐Ÿ’œ
Looking For: Jasper
Can play: Anyone

Supernatural๐Ÿ’œ
Looking For: Castiel, Dean, Sam
I can play as anyone except for Castiel.

"The Walking Dead Game๐Ÿ’œ
Looking for: Mitch (S4) Louis (S4)
Can do: Anyone

"The Quarry๐Ÿ’œ
Looking for: Jacob
Can Do: Anyone

Until Dawn"
Looking For: Mike

"Uncharted Games๐Ÿ’œ
Looking For: Sam Drake

Other Fandoms:
Life Is Strange
Pretty Little Liars
The Vampire Dairies
The Last Of Us
Sally Face
Heavy Rain
IT
Harry Potter
Enola Holmes
Detroit Become Human
Beyond Two Souls
Stranger Things

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment or message me on here!

would you want to do a supernatural roleplay? i can play ocs and other characters

If you're still looking I would love to write Supernatural with you!

Hey, there! I am super interested in rping with you. <3
Supernatural, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Sally Face, Detroit Become Humanโ€ฆTwilight, if I can refresh myself on it because itโ€™s been a whileโ€ฆI would be down for any of these, honestly.
I am also open to playing a variety of characters, and perhaps we could even mix/match some of these ideas together (because honestly, most of them would fit REALLY well in the same universe as one another).
If you're up for the arduous task of helping me tackle my indecision, let me know!! (=

Hey, there! I am super interested in rping with you. <3
Supernatural, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Life is Strange, Sally Face, Detroit Become Humanโ€ฆTwilight, if I can refresh myself on it because itโ€™s been a whileโ€ฆI would be down for any of these, honestly.
I am also open to playing a variety of characters, and perhaps we could even mix/match some of these ideas together (because honestly, most of them would fit REALLY well in the same universe as one another).
If you're up for the arduous task of helping me tackle my indecision, let me know!! (=
Iโ€™m super down! :) message me :)

If youโ€™re still looking, Iโ€™d love to rp with you!! Preferably supernatural. Shoot me a message if youโ€™re interested!!

"Personal Information๐Ÿ’œ"
Hello! My name is Clementine but you can call me Clem. Iโ€™m a 20 year old female and Iโ€™m GMT Timezone. I have been roleplaying since I was around 12. I have exprience with fandoms and sometimes original plots. I go by she/they, Iโ€™m a wolf lover, Crystal collector, writer and a huge paranormal nerd. Iโ€™m a friendly person so if you ever want to be friends please let me know! I have anxiety and autism also so please be kind to me and watch how you word things! :)

Rules๐Ÿ’œ"
1. Doubling Friendly. Please be willing to double.
2. If you lose interest or want to ghost, I understand just please do tell me.
3. if you are busy need a break or just want to talk outside of a RP, I will understand. Take as long as you need.
4. I am a advanced Lit to Novella writer. Please be able to write a lot.
5. No Action Genres. Iโ€™m not a fan
6. I am open to all pairings, bxb gxg!

Craving Fandoms๐Ÿ’œ

Twilight๐Ÿ’œ
Looking For: Jasper
Can play: Anyone

Supernatural๐Ÿ’œ
Looking For: Castiel, Dean, Sam
I can play as anyone except for Castiel.

"The Walking Dead Game๐Ÿ’œ
Looking for: Mitch (S4) Louis (S4)
Can do: Anyone

"The Quarry๐Ÿ’œ
Looking for: Jacob

Until Dawn"
Looking For: Mike

"Uncharted Games๐Ÿ’œ
Looking For: Sam Drake

Other Fandoms:
Life Is Strange
Pretty Little Liars
The Vampire Dairies
The Last Of Us
Sally Face
Heavy Rain
IT
Harry Potter
Enola Holmes
Detroit Become Human
Beyond Two Souls
Stranger Things

Thank you for reading! Leave a comment or message me on here!
Vampire diaries? ๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back