• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Search. Double Friendly. 18+ Only please.

Slumbering Fae

Step inside the Fairy Ring
Hello! Thanks for looking!
I only say 18+ because I'm an adult and I don't feel comfortable role playing with minors. :>

So, let's cut to the important stuff:

I'm disabled and chronically ill. I can't promise a reply every day, and I don't expect one from you, either. I do expect contact though; I like to chat ooc with my partners and keep them updated with things, make friends with them, etc.
I write about 1-2 paragraphs per character, per post. Two paragraphs come to around 600+ words for me, so definitely not one liners.

I expect you to be able to double, write in decent English, use proper grammar and spelling, and write in third person. I also expect you to put the same amount of effort into each character you're playing.

I'm only interested in canon x oc for my half, but I'm happy to do whatever you want for your half. That includes m// or f//. I prefer m x f for mine.

The characters listed are characters I'm looking for you to play for me.
* I like darker and more violent themes, so if you're not okay with those, then we probably won't be good together.

Death Note
Mello or Light

Persona 3/4/5
Akechi
Yosuke
Ryuji
Shinji
Kanji

Harry Potter
Snape or Draco

Berserk
Guts or Griffith