• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mostly fandom search (Craving Demon Slayer, Erha, Heaven Official's Blessing, and more!) (Updated 01/30)

Blooming

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi all! Back on this site with a new account again, and I'm excited to get some new roleplays up and going! I'm not a picky partner, and have a good amount of fandoms to choose from, so let's get started!

I don't have many rules, just a few things I like to get straight before jumping into a roleplay!

• I'd like to be friends! This isn't strictly necessary, but it's fun to talk to my partners OOC. I don't know many people into most of these fandoms, so I enjoy dumping fanart, headcanons, etc on whoever I'm roleplaying with, since they'll actually understand it!
  • I don't have much interest in oc x canon. I'll only do it for your end if you double on my end for a ship/fandom I'm REALLY craving. Feel free to ask, I don't bite! And if your oc has a really interesting concept, I'll be more likely to go for it.
  • I'm fine with poly ships! I just prefer for all plots to have some sort of romance, as they get boring to me without it.
  • I'm a pretty fast replier for the most part and enjoy rapid roleplays, but no worry if you're not! I'm more than happy to wait.
  • For contacting me, I don't mind if you comment on the post! I'll probably just delete it at some point to keep it clean. Either dm me or comment.

None of these are necessary for roleplays, but just some things I like to start us off. I also have a few prewritten starters, depending on the character.

• Family/kid plots! I love these for some reason. I have lots of plots, and lots of fanchildren I've designed.
    • I also enjoy plots where we make characters siblings, and have some specific ones for a few fandoms.
    • Because of this, I enjoy mpreg being used!
  • Arranged marriages
  • Supernatural creatures/making supernatural characters human
  • Reincarnation
  • Transmigration into different time periods/different settings (particularly different transmigrations for SVSSS, though I like it for any fandom)
  • Soulmate AUs
  • Modern AUs for things set in ancient times/ancient AUs for things set in modern times
  • Jobswap AUs
  • Teacher x Student (yeah... controversial, I know.)
  • Recently, I've kind of wanted to do a yandere plot? Particularly with a select few characters. If you'd be willing to do that, I'd love love love that!
  • Many more that aren't coming to mind currently

Now onto the fandoms! The more *'s, the more I crave it. Bolded character is who I prefer to play, and italicised is ships I'm craving.

Zenitsu x Tanjiro
Zenitsu x Inosuke
Zenitsu x Genya
Zenitsu x Male!OC
Giyuu x Sabito
Giyuu x Sanemi
Giyuu x Kyojuro

Giyuu x Tengen
Giyuu x Male!OC
Tengen x Suma x Makio x Hinatsuru

Shen Qingqiu x Luo Binghe
Shen Qingqiu x Liu Qingge

Shen Qingqiu x Yue Qingyuan
Shen Qingqiu x Zhuzhi-Lang
Original Shen Qingqiu x Yue Qingyuan
Shang Qinghua x Mobei-Jun

Xie Lian x Hua Cheng
Mu Qing x Feng Xin

I will be honest, I haven't completed this series- only read through book one. But I do know a lot of spoilers for it, if it makes it easier for potential partners. I'm pretty open to trying all sorts of ships here.

Chu Wanning x Mo Ran
Chu Wanning x Taxian Jun
Chu Wanning x Mo Ran x Taxian Jun
(either as seperate people or as different minds in the same body)
Chu Wanning x Shi Mei
Chu Wanning x Xue Meng
Chu Wanning x Shi Mei x Xue Meng x Mo Ran (Chu Wanning harem)
Chu Wanning x Anyone, even OCs, I just love Chu Wanning right now.

Kurapika x Leorio
Kurapika x Pairo
Gon x Killua

Sebastian x Agni
Sebastian x Baldroy
Sebastian x Your Male OC

Vanitas x Noé**

Weird and specific craving? Yep!
Kawasemi x Kuina

Would prefer to do human/kemonomimi designs of this series, but I'd be okay with doing the animal ones if my partner prefers.
*Haven't finished the newest season, about halfway-ish through

Haida x Tadano

Akechi Touma x Saiki Kusuo

I have ONE oc that I'm looking to use a little more in plots that interest me! Feel free to send your plots over. He's a male oc who I'll only play in MxM plots, originally made for a xianxia-style world but easily adaptable to other worlds. I'd love to play him against more ocs, and explore more plots!

Thank you all for reading! This list will probably update relatively often with new fandoms/old ones I forgot about.

Last edited:
I haven’t watched a lot of anime, would I need to watch to play?

I haven’t watched a lot of anime, would I need to watch to play?
Sadly, I'm primarily just looking for anime roleplays right now... but if you've watched/read any of them, that would be alright! You don't need to be familiar with every fandom on my list, just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back