• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π…πšπ§ππ¨π¦ π’πžπšπ«πœπ‘ 𝟏𝐱𝟏 (𝐒𝐏𝐍, 𝐓𝐕𝐃, & 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞)

Sinisterly

Devil in disguise
giphy.gif
H e l l o & W e l c o m e
My name is Sinisterly, welcome to the fandom search thread. I have been roleplaying on and off for a while now but I love writing so much I would like to try to get into it full time, writing is something I'm very passionate about. Anyways I have a couple of fandoms I have been craving to write, I have not finished one of the shows but I already know a lot about the later seasons. We can do something in an AU or we can do something biased off the show it's self, I'm a very laid back person so whichever one you would like to try out. This thread is more of the canon x oc, I have nothing against oc but I like to have canon characters involved BUT I'm not opposed to trying out a couple oc x oc. I do have something about myself and some rules that I would like to share before I get into my fandoms.

A b o u t M e
-My pronouns are she/her

-Loving dog mother

-PST time zone

-I only play female characters, but I'm very happy to double as a male

-I don't normally do writing examples, but since people ask I'm going to start working on some.

-Romance is a must have for me!

-Ghosting free, I find it rude so please don't do it to me either. Having a problem with our roleplay or not interested anyone when plotting? LET ME KNOW

-I'm a pretty active replier, but that does not mean that you have to be. I know that life can get busy, all I ask is for one reply a week

-Literate, 3rd person. I can write up to 6 to 5 paragraphs per reply, they are mostly very detailed depending on what I get

-I can roleplay on Discord, google hangouts, and google doc. As for on site, thread or pm's sounds prefect to me

-I'm pretty chill and I love ooc chatting, so if you're feeling chatty then please feel free to talk to me!

-I see many people who code, I honestly cant do it but you're very welcome to do!

R u l e s
-be respectful, it's pretty much common sense but i feel the need to state it anyway.

-No godmodding (ie: being invincible, overpowered, etc.)

-Have fun! I'm pretty friendly so don't be afraid to send me a pm.

-please use realistic face claims or descriptions, the length of the sheet is up to you.

-I allow & love dark themes but it all depends on what kind of roleplay you want to do.

-I cannot stress this enough, help me plot!! it's a very important factor to our roleplay, also it's just not fun when one of us is doing all of the plotting.

-NO GHOSTING please, if at any point you want to stop roleplaying tell me please. No feelings will be hurt if you do.

e8b85ac9486865b7fc9c68570ad26603.gif

F a n d o m s

S U P E R N A T U R A L
W h o I ' m L o o k i n g F o r
-Dean Winchester

W h o I C a n P l a y
-Sam Winchester
-Castiel
-Lucifer
-Gabe
-Charlie
+More (Don't see someone you're looking for? Just ask, I'm just I can play them.)

T H E V A M P I R E D I A R I E S

-Damon
-Elijah
-Klaus
-Kai
-Silas

W h o I C a n P l a y
-Jeremy
-Stefan
-Klaus
-Elijah
-Bonnie
-Caroline
-Elena
+More (Don't see someone you're looking for? Just ask, I'm just I can play them.)

N C I S

-Tony
-Mcgee
-Jimmy

W h o I C a n P l a y
-Abby
-Gibbs
-Kate
-Ziva
-Macgee
-Jimmy

T H E A R R OW

-Oliver Queen

W h o I C a n P l a y
I can play pretty much anyone, just ask.

T H E F L A S H

-Barry

W h o I C a n P l a y
I can play pretty much anyone, just ask.

That is all of my fandoms for now, I might add some as time goes on or as I get into new shows. The only show I have yet to finish is Supernatural, I'm on season 7 as of right now and I'm a new fan. But I know many things about the much later seasons so it really does not matter. Anyways if you're at all interested, you can reply to the thread or you can pm me, does not matter to me wither way. I hope to hear from you!

Hello! I'd love to do either a flash or vampire diaries roleplay with you, if you're still looking (: i don't have the option to pm you, so feel free to pm me if you're interested ^^

I'd be open to doing Barry, if you can do Caitlin/Frost. I have a rather... unique OC in mind for her.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back