• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom rps *ocs welcome* updated 2/11

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello everyone I’m Lunar, LunarArts, or Lulu whichever you like most. I’m a 18 year old guy who’s a senior in high school that loves to rp. I’ve been having a bit of craving for certain fandoms and I’ve had a few ideas bumping around my head at the said fandoms.
So here’s some more about me
-I’m fairly active (once per day bear minimum)
-I’m the captain of my swim team
-I work weekends during swimming
-I enjoy cooking and writing
What you can get from me
-I tend to mirror length, but when unspecified i tend to go 1-4 paragraphs.
-At least one reply per day
-OOC talk if you start it since I’m shy
-side characters played
What I expect from you
-one reply per day, unless specified
-at bear minimum length 3 lines
-play side characters
Fandoms (* show how much I want to do it)
Bleach ***
-Espada Ichigo**
-Alternate ending
-Crossovers with bnha, fairytail, or ruby
Bnha*
-Quirkless student
-Crossover
Rwby
-Au (unsure specifics for now)
-The grimm student
Death note**
-unsure, but want to do one
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress**
-made a thread on this one.
-unsure specifics for now
Have a fandom? Ask about it
Anyways that’s all of them. If you have any ships you want let me know or if you have any question. Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Basically the idea is that American Hero Society suddenly gains a hero who is being called the 'American All-Might'. It'd be Superman. And Lex Luthor offers the League of Villains his support after hearing about them.

So basically American hero society would be based on DC Comics characters. 1-A would take a field trip to Metropolis and all that good stuff.

Basically the idea is that American Hero Society suddenly gains a hero who is being called the 'American All-Might'. It'd be Superman. And Lex Luthor offers the League of Villains his support after hearing about them.

So basically American hero society would be based on DC Comics characters. 1-A would take a field trip to Metropolis and all that good stuff.
I’m not overly familiar with DC other the Batman. I do know about others, but I know most about him. If you think it could still work shoot me a pm

Hello everyone I’m Lunar, LunarArts, or Lulu whichever you like most. I’m a 18 year old guy who’s a senior in high school that loves to rp. I’ve been having a bit of craving for certain fandoms and I’ve had a few ideas bumping around my head at the said fandoms.
So here’s some more about me
-I’m fairly active (once per day bear minimum)
-I’m the captain of my swim team
-I work weekends during swimming
-I enjoy cooking and writing
What you can get from me
-I tend to mirror length, but when unspecified i tend to go 1-4 paragraphs.
-At least one reply per day
-OOC talk if you start it since I’m shy
-side characters played
What I expect from you
-one reply per day, unless specified
-at bear minimum length 3 lines
-play side characters
Fandoms (* show how much I want to do it)
Bleach ***
-Espada Ichigo**
-Alternate ending
-Crossovers with bnha, fairytail, or ruby
Bnha*
-Quirkless student
-Crossover
Rwby
-Au (unsure specifics for now)
-The grimm student
Death note**
-unsure, but want to do one
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress**
-made a thread on this one.
-unsure specifics for now
Have a fandom? Ask about it
Anyways that’s all of them. If you have any ships you want let me know or if you have any question. Have a nice day!
Wanna do a fsirytail and bnha crossover? I can fo natsu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back