• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom rps! (canon/oc pairings; doubling friendly) [updated: 4/15/19]

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?
tenor.gif

please pardon the dumb gifs i'm trying to be funny

guess who's back, back again...hi, all! after a long and unannounced hiatus i've decided to try getting back into the swing of things! i'm looking to write some fresh new stories.

some stuff you should know:
  • no one-liners under any circumstances, please.
  • i only write in multi-paragraph, third person, past tense format and i would appreciate someone with a similar style.
  • please have a decent grasp over grammar and spelling.
  • i can promise at least a response or two a week though keep in mind that i am currently both a part-timer and full-time student.
  • all gender pairings (m/m, m/f, f/f) are a-okay in my book and i can comfortably write as male and female characters.
  • be prepared to double. doubling won't always be required but i would greatly appreciate the readiness.
  • on that note, i'm always willing to double.
  • mostly looking for canon/oc pairings right now.
  • i would very much prefer to write through threads though i will agree to PMs.
  • be respectful and understanding. we've all got our own lives to live so please don't hassle me for replies. or hassle me in general.
  • i really love plotting and ooc chatting!
  • no god-modding.
  • i'm honestly not super big on AUs but you can still run them by me. canon divergence is fine, though.
  • and lastly, please put a lot of thought and effort into your characters whether they be canon or oc!
giphy.gif

what i'm looking for (kindly note: I am always willing to double and can comfortably write as most canon characters):
f!oc = female oc ; m!oc = male oc
most of my pairings tend to be hetero but i'm in no way opposed to doing homosexual pairings for your side if double

• harry potter; harry/f!oc, draco/f!oc, fred/f!oc, hermione/m!oc, sirius/f!oc (marauder's era)
  • marvel cinematic universe; peter parker/f!oc, tony stark/f!oc, steve rogers/f!oc, peter quill/f!oc
  • game of thrones; robb stark/f!oc, jon snow/f!oc, tyrion lannister/f!oc, daenerys targaryen/m!oc, sansa stark/m!oc
  • voltron; keith/f!oc
  • my hero academia; todoroki/f!oc, dabi/f!oc
  • star wars tfa/tlj; poe dameron/f!oc, kylo ren/f!oc
thank you for your time and feel free to post a response here or pm me if you're interested!
9283213a-c196-4d24-800f-47743ce55bc5.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back