• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom rp

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Heyo, how you all doing during this miserable time line? I hope the answer is okay at the least, if not the talk to me even if it’s just to rant and nothing else. Anyways you’re probably not here for that soooo guess I’ll throw out what I’m looking for. (But seriously talk with me I’m lonely and love ooc)

Rules
-At least one paragraph response
-Be able to push the plot
-Not required, but I like ooc
-Be able to double and play side characters

What you can get from me
-1-5 Paragraphs
-doubling
-Willing to work on plot

Alright that’s out of the way, please tell me how your day was so I know you read it.So now the fandoms! (*=cravings)

Fandoms
(Ocs allowed)
-Bleach**
-Naruto
-Jojo
-danganronpa
-Goblin slayer*
-Bnha*
-Voltron (need convincing)
Theres more then that, but I can’t remember them all so just ask. Also I love crossovers so if you’d like to do one then I’d love to rp with you. Side note. I can do any pairing, but be willing to do mxf for me

Last edited:
hey hey hey!! i hope commenting on this is alright, but i saw you were looking for a bnha rp! that sparked my interest and I've been recently getting back into the fandom bit by bit and would be wondering if you're still searching? i can totally double for you and am willing to play side characters, ofc

hey hey hey!! i hope commenting on this is alright, but i saw you were looking for a bnha rp! that sparked my interest and I've been recently getting back into the fandom bit by bit and would be wondering if you're still searching? i can totally double for you and am willing to play side characters, ofc
Hey. I’m still open feel free to shoot me a pm and we can talk more about it. You’re also fine I prefer people commenting here first

I have some Voltron ideas. All of which I volver new characters and concepts from the original series and that can be added onto. If that’s something you want to do, let’s get to plotting.
I’m sorry, but that doesn’t really interest me all that much. I hope you do find someone though

I could go for a Naruto, or BNHA rp! ^^ Possibly even a Bleach, if you would like?

What kind of plot for Goblin Slayer did you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back