• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP w/Plots

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Obligatory guidelines
  • I'm in my twenties, so I prefer to roleplay with those above 18.
  • I'm casual to literate. I can go for a few to many paragraphs.
  • I am mostly ghost friendly, though a notice that you want to stop would be appreciated.
  • No smut, both to adhere to rules and out of personal principle.
  • I often roleplay over DM. Discord is optional, too.
  • Before you message me, actually be serious about it. Don't message me once, then just disappear, because that will irritate me.
If you're still here, you know what comes next: plots!

Crisis on Coruscant (The Clone Wars)
The end of the Clone Wars draws near. The Separatists have launched a daring offensive against the outer rim territories. As the Republic forces are stretched thin in an effort to repel the offensive, Count Dooku and his fleet make for the Republic capital world of Coruscant. As the battle overtakes the streets, Jedi Master Shaak Ti is assigned to guard Supreme Chancellor Palpatine as the dreaded General Grievous draws near.
  • Note: This plot was inspired by a single line of dialogue in a recent Clone Wars episode that confirms Shaak Ti was guarding Palpatine when Dooku attacked the city. Since it happens offscreen, I figured it would be a fun roleplay to tackle.
  • Main characters: Shaak Ti, General Grievous, Chancellor Palpatine / Darth Sidious, and Captain Taggart.
  • Supporting characters: Count Dooku, Mace Windu, and Yoda.
  • Length: This story is about as long as an episode or two of the Clone Wars, so it can be concluded at a reasonable pace, depending on the frequency of replies.

The Marked Trials (Dishonored)
The plan was simple. Assassinate the Empress, kidnap Emily Kaldwin, and let Corvo Attano take the fall. For years, Daud had fulfilled contracts, assassinating targets regardless if they deserved it or not. But this time, his conscience finally catches up to him. He had murdered the one person who sought to bring positive change to Dunwall and with her murder, Daud finally realizes what he has done with the gifts bestowed upon him. Corvo is tried, convicted, and executed for the murder of the Empress, which drives Daud to make a fateful decision. Instead of destroying, he will save what little he can. Daud refuses to turn over Emily to the new Lord Regent and raise her as one of his Whalers. Meanwhile, a conspiracy of Loyalists seek to restore Emily to her rightful place in the throne and bring down the traitorous Lord Regent.
  • Note: This is an alternate universe/timeline on the first Dishonored game. How would events play out if these changes were made? I figured it was a new, interesting take on the story, since Daud was already expressing guilt over his actions, so what if that guilt drove him to try helping Emily?
  • Main characters: Daud, Emily Kaldwin, Billie Lurk, Thomas, and the Outsider.
  • Supporting characters: Admiral Havelock, Lord Pendleton, Teague Martin, and most of Corvo's targets from the first game.
  • Length: This is a story for the long haul. It covers the events of the first game, so it's going to be lengthy.

Hell Hath No Fury (Hazbin Hotel)
Sir Pentious is at his wits end. Cherri Bomb has not only beat him for neutral territory, but is now making moves on his own turf. However, Cherri Bomb will soon realize that a cornered snake is most unpredictable and dangerous as Pentious plots to bring her down by whatever means available… including going after those she cares for.
  • Main characters: Sir Pentious, Cherri Bomb, and Angel Dust.
  • Length: I already have this story planned out, so depending on how frequent replies are, this can be wrapped up in a fairly short amount of time.

Kaiju Planet! (Godzilla)
In an alternate world, the Kaiju reign supreme as the dominant species. Some pockets of humanity exist in tribes, worshipping benevolent entities like Mothra. Others try in vain to battle the behemoths. Above them all is the proclaimed king of the monsters, Godzilla. With his allies, Godzilla battles various threats to the Earth, including the three-headed space dragon Ghidorah, the volcanic wild card Rodan, and the extraterrestrial machine Mechagodzilla.
  • Note: This is more on the fun side and a love letter to the kaiju genre.
  • Main characters: Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Anguirus.
  • Supporting characters: King Ghidorah, Mechagodzilla, Megalon, Gigan, and many other Kaiju.
  • Length: Honestly, this could go on for a while, depending on what we come up with.
If you're interested or have questions, comment or DM me directly. I will update this thread every so often with more plots if they come to me.

Go Go Godzilla!!
The Godzilla idea sounds wonderful!
I based it on that Monster Island idea, where the Kaiju typically keep to themselves and have their own contained stories, to keep the monsters as the central characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back