• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ares_l

your local star wars kid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i’m ares and lately i’ve been hunting for more rps! typically i’m specifically looking for star wars based rps but i’ve started to search for more, so here they are!! i am mostly looking for oc x canon with me as the oc unless you want to double up, which i am more than willing to do!

fandoms:
canons i want are listed
>Star wars (clone wars era/rise of the empire): darth maul, crosshair, tech, wolffe, any of the coruscant guard, anakin, or obi-wan
>The Last Kingdom: finan or sihtric
>Borderlands (pre-sequel & 2): handsome jack
>Criminal Minds: hotch, reid, or prentiss

rules:
so, i don’t have many rules but i do have some things that i typically won’t budge on.

1. no one liners, i prefer at least one solid paragraph per character, but if we’ve been rping for awhile i may be more lenient.

2. communication is the most important thing to me! i need you to be willing to talk to me about plot and ideas and such! i also enjoy ooc chatter (though it isn’t a must) and would love to be able to talk to you about my head canons for the ship, music that i think fits the ship or current scene, or quotes that i find fitting! i also would like to become friends

3. please be at least 16+, i prefer to have a lot of angst in my rps and especially with clone wars, so there probably will be war and battles and probably deaths and the characters dealing with it. i would prefer to have people more mature for that material

4. keep any mention of self harm, suicide, and eating disorders to a minimum! if your character has dealt with that or is dealing with that, it’s allowed but please do not go into detail on those actions, i will give one warning before leaving.

5. i don’t rp in threads, i will do pms here or discord (discord is partly preferable) but i don’t enjoy threads, sorry.

6. this is negotiable because i know everyone has different schedules and such but i like at least one reply a day! if you’re going to be gone for awhile, just let me know! i will send a reminder after 5-7 days.

outro:
so, that’s pretty much it! any questions, please ask me or if you’re interested pm me!

Hey! I’d be up to doing something Star Wars related! I’m a big fan of clone wars and I actually have a few character ideas in mind, and/or wouldn’t mind playing as a canon character. I’m also open to using discord to role.

P.S. if you try and message me and I do not respond right away, I’m either sleeping, at work, or doing homework. Don’t worry, I’ll let you know if things pop up if we do end up role playing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back