• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Rp Search! (Anime and Video games)

Snowball_Bunny483

Bungee Gum
Hello! You can call me Belle and I am currently looking for some roleplay partners :)
I am looking for roleplay partners for mostly anime or videogames. I only do OC x Canon and would love to double up with my partner as well!
Must be 18+
OOC isn't necessary but I think it makes the whole experience more fun
If you are interested, please send me a PM

About me:
I am 20 years old and currently attending college
I have two dogs and one cat
I spend most of my time playing video games or watching anime, but I'm trying to find more hobbies

Fandoms
Jujutsu Kaisen
Naruto
Haikyu
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
Fire Force
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Danganronpa
Destiny
Dead by Daylight

Hello! You can call me Belle and I am currently looking for some roleplay partners :)
I am looking for roleplay partners for mostly anime or videogames. I only do OC x Canon and would love to double up with my partner as well!
Must be 18+
OOC isn't necessary but I think it makes the whole experience more fun
If you are interested, please send me a PM

About me:
I am 20 years old and currently attending college
I have two dogs and one cat
I spend most of my time playing video games or watching anime, but I'm trying to find more hobbies

Fandoms
Jujutsu Kaisen
Naruto
Haikyu
Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
Fire Force
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Danganronpa
Destiny
Dead by Daylight
Hello! I'm willing to do Jojo's Bizarre Adventure rp! I have an oc for Part three and was wondering if I could have Jotaro be with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back