• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom rp request

Apostle

Im all partied out
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking to do a few fandoms. This can be ocxcanon doubles. Meaning we both play canon characters for eachother's oc's. If you just want to play a canon character thats fine as well.

A few basic rules. No one liners please. I dont do fetishes or kinks. Sorry, its not my thing. Im fine with romance if that is something you had in mind.

Anyways onto the Fandoms, the names listed next to it is whom I would like my partner to play as. If multiple listed you may choose one.

Titan A.E - Stith

Attack On Titan - Sasha, Historia,
Ymir
Castlevania (Netflix) - Lenore, Carmilla

Claymore - Clare, Ophelia, Helen,
Undine
Aggretsuko - Fenneko

These are the ones im primarily interested in. I know these maybe a niche but someone here must like them lol. Anyways if you are interested or want more info please D.M. me. Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back