What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP Partner?

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, LGTBQ, Magical

tired.space.gay

Hi! I’m looking for a fandom role play partner
I don’t have those fancy setups that i see people have, but here’s some information:

About me:
-My name is R!
-I’m 17, so as for an age range i prefer 15-18, but as long as we’re respectful towards each other, outside that range is fine as well
-I’m non-binary, i use they/them pronouns
-I’ve been rping for around three years? I haven’t done it in a while, but I don’t think i’ve lost my touch
-I’m a semi-lit to lit role player, and i’d appreciate if my partner was the same. I prefer a response of 1-3 paragraphs, but if you need to do less than that or want to do more than that, that’s totally fine as long as I can work with it!
-I never really used OCs in role play, so I stick to Canon character x canon character

Plots and things I guess?:
-I’m not great at finding plots, but that doesn’t stop me from trying
-I’m down for mostly anything if I’m being honest
-AUs (depending on what they are) are perfectly fine with me, as is canon universe things

Fandoms (a * by it means it’s what i’m really interested in currently, but i’m still down to do things that don’t have stars by them!):
-Banana Fish* (AshEiji)
-Attack on Titan (Eruri)
-Haikyu* (Daisuga and asahi x nishinoya)
-The Maze Runner (pretty much any)
-Carry On* (Simon x Baz)
-Les Misérables* (Enjoltaire? and most other ships with the amis? Pls spare me of bullying I am but a simple gay theater kid)
-Rent** (Angel x Collins)
-The Magnus Archives** (Sasha x Tim, JonMartin, and Gerrymichael)
-Harry Potter???

Characters I Play:
-Banana Fish (AshEiji): Either! I vibe more with Eiji, but I’m also okay with Ash
-Attack on Titan (Eruri): Erwin
Haikyu (Daisuga or Asahi x noya): Suga and Noya
-The Maze Runner: I know this movie and series like the back of my hand, so I’m chill with doing anyone ahaha
-Carry On (Snowbaz): Either! I’ve done both, so either works for me
-Les Mis (As listed above/Enjoltaire): I’m willing to be either for enjoltaire, and anyone for anything else
-Rent (Angel x Collins) I’m currently playing in Rent, so Id probably do Collins, but I can also do Angel
-The Magnus Archives (as mentioned above): Tim, Martin, and either Gerry or Michael
-Harry Potter??? I really don’t know but i’m skipping back into it and would like to fuel my obsessions more

I think that’s all I have to say, let me know if you’re interested! I’m excited, I’m really hoping to find someone and get back into role playing again! I prefer to role play in pms

If you’re interested, feel free to say so here, or pm me! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)