• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom RP (MxM) (MxF) (FXF)

Hi i'm Jelly! and ive been looking for some Partners for RP! I'm not a big stickler on rules tbh but i do have a few so bare with me! c:

1: Please try to match response, i tend to write a lot which varies from 3-6 Paragraphs per response

2: i'm literate and sometimes i'll make grammar mistakes, but i do try my best to be on point, so please bare with it sometimes.
3: I love doubling if it involves canon characters so everyone has a chance to have fun in the RP!
4: My limits are anything involving explicit horror/Gore or anything of those elements
5: I love talking to other's ! I dont bite i promise! ^_^
6: I do Rp both Genders! I love rping Male and Female!

Fandoms: (* the more i wanna do the fandom)
Anime:
inuyasha ***
Shugo Chara
Blue Exorcist ****
Fullmetal Alchemist **
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden ***
Sword Art Online
One piece *****
Bleach ****
Yu-Gi-Oh ***
Pokemon ***
Soul Eater ***
Fairy tail ******
RWBY **
Attack on TItan ****
Ouran highschool Host club ****
Fruits Basket *****
Inuxboku Secret Service ***
Stigma of the Wind ****
Rosario X Vampire **
Psycho Pass ****
Blood+ ***
Dragon Ball Z **
Chobits *****
Black Butler ***
Princess Tutu ***
Seven Deadly Sins ***
Beyblade ***
Gakuen Alice ****
Tokyo Mew Mew *****

Cartoons/Video Games:
Kingdom Hearts *****
Teen Titans *****
Life is Strange *****
Steven Universe *****
Miraculous Ladybug *****
Ben Ten ****
Saints Row *****
Young Justice ***
Fable ****
Total Drama *****

Movies/Book:
Harry Potter *****
Percy Jackson series *****
Kane Chronicles ***
Divergent ***
X-men *****
Pirates of the Caribbean ****
Avengers *****
Fast And furious *****
Breakfast Club ***

((I probably know more but this is what i thought of in the moment XD and I do canon x oc and Canon x Canon))

Last edited:
I can probably take you up on a Kingdom Hearts, Fairy Tale, or Soul Eater one.

I haven't seen all of Fairy Tale, just the first 60 episodes so far but I know the other two a bit too much xD

extremely interested in the life is strange rp. Also interested in the fast and furious and the harry potter rp.

Ya know what. I haven't done a Blue Exorcist RP in a long time. (I do need to catch up a bit on the manga though...) So if your still looking I'd be down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back