• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rextyle

RP veteran
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, hey good friends! I am here to seek out possible partners or small groups!

As the title says, my main muses are Gravity Falls, Owl House, and Magnus Archives! And...possibly, maybe Rick and Morty.

[x] To start off, I am 30+ and would feel far more comfortable RPing with those 21+.

[x] I am into platonic pairings and dynamics just as much as romantic ones! Or an inexplicable twist of differing, complex ideas! Yes!

[x] If you have a ship, plot, interest, or genre you prefer to RP, please talk to me! I do not judge, regardless, and will not bite your head off for asking. If we aren't on the same page/want the same things, that's totally fine! Doesn't hurt to check.

[x] No OCs outside side characters, I am afraid. I am all about my fandom peeps. Might be swayed by a male OC paired with Hunter, perhaps. But over all, I am sorry to say, I'm generally a canon guy. This does not extent to extrapolating/developing canon side characters however!

[x] Quality over quantity, though both are fantastic. I love fast paced RPs, I love pages and pages of RP, both can be really great. The only thing I ask is literacy, proper tense usage, proper grammar, and at least a good understanding of RPing and experience in the "field".

[x] Crossovers can be fun! Stan and Ford falling into the Boiling Isles as kids and mixing it up with Raine and Eda? Hunter getting sucked into Gravity Falls life and getting "adopted"? Jon Sims falling into a whole other reality after the end of the series? There's a whole slew of ideas here. Send me a message if you have something cooked up!

Characters!

Gravity Falls:

My main muse and main boy will always be Stanford Pines. He's my go to, I'm afraid, and boy is he fun.

[x] BillFord is my main pairing, platonic, romantic, anything under the sun, I am a sucker.
[x] Mentor/apprentice with Dipper and Ford is also incredibly appealing to me, I also love those aus where Relativity Falls Ford and canon Dipper get into mischief.
[x] Stan and Ford! Need I say more? No! They're great.
[x] Possible crossovers, including Rick and Morty as I am also a sucker for RickFord of every sort. Frenemies, frenemies with benefits, a whole variety right here.

Owl House:

My main muses here are Raine Whispers and Hunter (The Golden Guard).

[x] Obviously would prefer to RP with spoilers for recent episodes in mind!
[x] I'm drawing a blank on most of this except my carnal desire to throw them in somewhere, especially Hunter with Belos or young Belos, though have no idea where it might lead. I just crave it.
[x] Obviously Eda and Raine is fun, but open to other ships whether platonic or romantic or otherwise! They are great.

Magnus Archives:

[x] JonElias is everything to me. Love it.
[x] I prefer RPing Jon, but by a few inches, as I also adore Elias and his terrible self.
[x] I am open to other junk on request, my real itch is just to toss Jon into some nonsense and see where it goes if I'm honest.

Thanks for reading, guys!

Bumping for viewability! See you cool cats tomorrow for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back