If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
hello! i'm codi, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am a college student. i have been roleplaying for about twelve years now. i roleplay in third person and tend to prefer semi-descriptive roleplays. i mostly do fandom roleplays and prefer to do oc x canon and doubling. i don't do canon x canon, i just have a hard time finding an interest in it. i also have a hard time finding interest in oc x oc when it comes to fandom roleplays, but if you really want to have an oc love interest for your oc, than i may be able to work with that. that's all i can think of at the moment, some of this info may be covered in rules as well. i look forward to some fun roleplays!
- rules -
1: my love interests for fandoms will be non-negotiable, the majority of the time i only have one love interest i 'm interested in for a fandom so whoever i've put down as my love interest will be taken, but i will happily play someone else for your oc.
2. i have a strong preference for oc x canon. there is a chance i could play an oc for your oc if you insist, but i don't do canon x canon.
3. i like to be semi-descriptive, though that being said, i'm not sure what my usual word count is. i usually do at least one paragraph that'll be at minimum 5 lines long. though i prefer to write more than that. i do not like to write a whole novel though, i find it difficult to be motivated to respond when it's that long. 3-5 paragraphs is my usual preference, but i can do more and less.
4. i don't do any nsfw content, i'm pretty okay with dark and some mature themes, but i don't enjoy writing out nsfw content.
5. i would love to plotting as well, i enjoy talking about different ideas and brainstorming, but that is not required if you prefer not to.
6. lgbtq+ friendly, while most of the love interest pairings i do for my character are mxf, all of my characters are lgbtq+ as well as me irl.
- fandoms -
love interest: tony stark
mtv's scream 95%
love interest: noah foster
h20 just add water 95%
love interest: zane bennett