• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom RP! (ALWAYS open!)

underoos

you're gonna go far, kid
Hellooooo!
My name is Kay, I'm 18 and in college. I like music, reading, watching nerdy things, sleeping, and procrastinating. I've got about 10 years under my belt of rp and am also a fanfic writer!

With that little intro out of the way, this is what I'm looking for in a roleplay;

I'm not necessarily the most literate person out there, but I do reply with a paragraph or two. I ask for at least a paragraph in response. Less is okay on occasion, but I will always try to match the length of your replies!

I don't expect constant replies, because even I have a busy schedule and necessarily reply every day. But once a week might be nice, maybe more!

On here, I'd prefer to rp over PM. I can also do kik or email!

Also, I'm not that fond of OC's, so I'd prefer not to rp with them. Sorry!

On to what I rp!

Here are fandoms and ships. Who I roleplay as is bolded!

Anime/cartoons;

----Fairy Tail
ErzaxJellal
ErzaxGray
GrayxNatsu

----Yuri!!! On Ice
YuurixViktor

----Voltron
ShiroxKeith
LancexKeith

----Miraculous Ladybug
MarinettexAdrien

Movies;
----Harry Potter
Albus SeverusxScorpius
VictoirexTeddy
HermionexDraco
HermionexHarry

----Big Hero 6
no ships, but would play Tadashi Hamada, Hiro Hamada or Honey Lemon

----The Martian
Mark WatneyxChris Beck

----Disney
practically anything, just ask me if I've seen it

TV shows;
----Supernatural
Charliex any female character
DeanxCastiel

----Jane the Virgin
JanexRafael
JanexMichael

Miscellaneous;
----Overwatch
MercyxGenji
MercyxPharah
Genjixanyone honestly

----Celebrities
TylerxJosh (twenty one pilots)
MarkiplierxJackSepticEye

Some ideas I have are;
regular canon verse (injuries/ sickness, possible darker themes?, different paths within canon universe)
soulmates AU
college AU
youtuber AU
harry potter AU
gang AU
my date stood me up but you came to sit with me and act as my date so people would stop giving me pitiful looks AU
fake dating opportunities AU
florist/tattoo artist AU
rivals AU
superheroes AU
office AU

And there you have it! Please, let me know what you would like to do, and I would be happy to work something out so that we're on our way to a sickass rp! I'm absolutely willing to work with you, I'm not a 'my way or the highway' kind of gal. <3

Last edited:
Hello! I know its not one of your ships but i wanted to do a overwatch RoadRat AU if its okay with you!

Hey, I'd be interested in roleplaying some Albus x Scorpius with you if you wanna! I also prefer email or kik so we can do it either here or in ano of them

Hello tjere! Would you be wiling to double? If so I would be happy to play Teddy for your Victoire if you could play Draco for my Hermione. :3

I really love the Chris Beck/Mark Watney ship so I'd love to discuss a plot with you on that! I love Sebastian Stan, the actor who plays Chris, and I think we would work well together since you want to play Mark!

Would it be possible to do a Voltron roleplay? I prefer Sheith but if you want to do something else then I'm up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back