• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RhenVao

Eyanameh
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, I'm going to try something a little different. I would rather not drown myself in a ton of long-term roleplays, so I'm aiming for shorter roleplays, around medium length at the longest. This way, there's a higher chance of us finishing the roleplay and if we end up clicking well enough, we can try shooting for another, longer roleplay in the future.

But first, some guidelines and a little about myself:
  • This is my main rule, I must ask that you be over 18. Nothing against you if you're a minor, but it's a matter of principle for me and I am most comfortable roleplaying with those in the same age range as me.
  • I can write up to several paragraphs, depending on what's needed for the post. I prefer quality over quantity, but I will ensure to write at least three to five sentences of substance.
  • I primarily write in third person, it's the style I'm most accustomed to.
  • I have conducted most of my roleplays via PM, but if you wish to do it over a thread, that's fine too!
  • I am not much of a smut person. I don't mind violence, gore, blood, and such, but I could never get into those really descriptive erotic scenes. Just not my thing.
  • While I often play males and prefer to, that does not mean I won't play female roles here and there, as you will soon see. Whether you're male, female, or what have you in real life, it doesn't matter to me.
  • If you decide you do not wish to continue, that's perfectly fine by me. I get it, life happens, or interest wanes, and other things come up that you may want to focus your creative juices on. I would just like a message saying you wish to halt the roleplay or put it on a hiatus. If you are struggling to progress, message me and we can work things out!
  • For these roleplays, I would like to focus on Canon/Canon. They can either be romantic or platonic relationships. I may only do OC/Canon under doubling circumstances and you would really have to sell the plot and character to get me to agree. I am mostly in it for Canon/Canon, however.
  • I am absolutely open to doing crossovers! Crossovers are always fun.
I will list the following fandoms below, as well as characters I am willing to play:

Dishonored
  • Corvo Attano
  • Daud
  • The Outsider
Godzilla
  • Godzilla
  • King Ghidorah
  • Mechagodzilla
  • Rodan
Halloween
  • Michael Myers
  • Samuel Loomis
Hazbin Hotel
  • Alastor
  • Angel Dust
  • Husk
  • Sir Pentious
  • Valentino
League of Legends
  • Blitzcrank
  • Thresh
  • Veigar
  • Zac
Mass Effect
  • Garrus Vakarian
  • Legion
  • Mordin Solus
  • Saren Arterius
  • Urdnot Wrex
Mortal Kombat
  • Baraka
  • Erron Black
  • Noob Saibot
  • Rain
  • Reptile
  • Scorpion
  • Shao Kahn
  • Sub-Zero
  • Tremor
OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
  • Boxmore Robots
  • Radicles
  • Red Action
  • Professor Venomous / Laserblast / Shadowy Figure
Overwatch
  • Bastion
  • Reaper
  • Reinhardt
  • Soldier: 76
  • Zenyatta
Paladins
  • Androxus
  • Bomb King
  • Dredge
  • Drogoz
  • Khan
  • Ruckus & Bolt
Pixar
  • Wall-E
Red vs. Blue
  • Donald Doyle
Resident Evil
  • HUNK
Undertale
  • Alphys
  • Flowey
  • Gaster
  • Papyrus
  • Sans
Villainous
  • Black Hat
  • Demencia
  • Dr. Flug
That's all for the time being! I will likely add more fandoms in good time, but if there is a fandom that you are interested in and don't see, feel free to ask me and we'll see if I want to roleplays in that setting. If you are interested, please contact me via PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back