• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplays?

Beleth

Greetings everyone, Scout here!

I am currently looking for a roleplay partner for the following fandoms (astrixs being the most prominent):

Villanious - Black Hat (Paper Hat)****
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power - Shadow Weaver**
The Walking Dead - Negan*
Hazbin Hotel (I hesitate with this one) - Sir Pentious
Detroit Become
Human- Connor

The characters listed are the ones I would like for the other person to play. In exchange, I will do the same for them.
A little bit about myself:

~ I am 22 years old. I would like for the roleplay partner to be over 20. Yes, even 18 is young for me.
~ I have been roleplaying since the second year of high school, so I have some experience under my belt.
~ I love and even encourage doubling so we can share the limelight together (=
~ I'll happily roleplay a canonical with your OC provided that the character has depth and it isn't only about them.
~
I do roleplay LGBTQ+ and even encourage it as a romantic aspect should the plot arise for it.

~ I tend to reply stupidly fast. I get excited. I like where it's going and I want to see MORE of it. However. If you're busy with something or not as fast, I just ask for that to be communicated. I've had people tell me 'brb' and never EVER come back which frustrates the living hell out of me. As long as I know I don't have to keep following you for a response, we're good.

~ I am not ghost friendly. Please. For the sake of us both. If you're not into it, you're not into it. I get it's uncomfortable and even daunting to tell someone you're just not feeling it. Trust me, if you're feeling that way chances are your roleplay buddy is sharing the same thoughts. It's just a matter of courtesy so they're not expecting a reply from you.
~ I try to learn the canonical characters 'voices'. How they speak, their mannerisms, their personality. All that jazz. I do ask for the same from others.
~ I love love love OOC chatter. I want to build a relationship where it isn't just about one story but where I can write with the person and chat in parallel.
~ If I have to come for you or nudge frequently. I will accept it as you are no longer interest. It's a bit intense but too many roleplays have gone by where I'm sitting around wondering if it's even worth it.

That probably covers it. I'll be more than happy to answer any further questions (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back