• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

usakoing

Serena
I'm still trying to figure out how to work this site, but I'm feeling pretty confident. I've been on various platforms, so I hope I can finally find something here.

Given I'm 19, I would prefer to write with those near my age. It makes me feel more comfortable. I also usually rp as girls, have very few boys I’d muse. So FxM mainly, occasiona MxM.
Now, onto my rules.
  • I will require 5 sentences at the least, more is preferred though. As well as third person lit, no "*smiles and giggles*". Spell to the best of your ability.
  • If you have a plot idea regarding any of the fandoms below, absolutely tell me!
  • If I’m uncomfortable with something you would like to add, respect it please.
I hope that's okay and manageable.

Now, onto fandoms I would like to do(and we don't have to do canon word for word):
  • Yona of the Dawn.
  • Fairy Tail.
  • Skyrim.
  • Snow White with the Red Hair.
  • Wotakoi.
  • Wings of Fire.
  • Pokémon.
  • Genshin Impact.
  • Legend of Korra(for this I only have one oc set in LOK but can bend her somehow for ATLA).
  • Mo Dao Zu Shi.
  • Tian Guan Ci Fu.
  • Legend of Exorcism.
  • Obey Me.
Fandomless can be talked about!

Last edited:
I’m 15 but mature for my age. I’m actually in college (unfortunately. It’s ridiculously chaotic.)
Is that okay, or-?
Given I’m an adult and you’re still a minor, regardless of being in college/more mature for your age, likely not ^^
Nothing against you, just would prefer those closer to my age :)

This is lowkey old, but,, perchance would you still be interested in a Yona of the Dawn rp? :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back