• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay (Video Games, Shows, Doubling Friendly)

Clementinexo

𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 24/7
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Close-Up Landscape GIF by xponentialdesign

Hello! My name is May, I’m a 20 year old female whose searching for Fandom Role-plays. I do also have some original plots so If you’d like to hear them let me know.
I myself have been roleplaying for just over 8 years, I’m a novella writer. You can expect 2 paragraphs from me but I can do more. i write in third person.
The Only Fandoms I do are TV Shows and Video Games, Some Movies. I don’t have any Anime because it Generally doesn’t interest me, my apologises!
id also like be to be friends outside of the RP, so feel free to chat to me as well!
Beauty Love GIF by SHINYLUV

Rules

1. Be able to write at least 2 paragraphs

Please be able to write 2 paragraphs. I don’t accept any less then 1 paragraph. It just doesn’t give me a lot to go on and I can’t work it. I’d prefer you be detailed and be able to write lots. No one liners or 3-5 lines.

2. Have a somewhat Detailed OC

Please at least have a document with your Oc that has somewhat detailed information. I really like OCS and I love reading about them. This isn’t a must but little info ocs does make me a bit uninterested. However I can accept it.

3. OOC

i would love for us to be friends! Im all down for OOC, we can talk about anything. Headcanons for our ocs, outfits, playlists, etc. i can be a friend as well as a RP Partner.

4. Please be Kind

I have Anxiety and other problems so please be kind to me as I will to you.

5. Slots

i have certain slots in certain fandoms, I’m aware a lot of people know it but if I have too many of one fandom it becomes boring for me.

Pink Glow GIF by xponentialdesign

Fandoms:
(Key:
💜- Craving
👾- Interested
🍇- Open to only a few slots
🪷- Not Looking for At The Moment)
(Characters In Purple are who I’m wanting you to play for me/Craving More)

TV Shows:

Supernatural:💜💜💜
Looking For: Dean, Sam, Castiel

Pretty Little Liars💜
Looking For:
Emily, Wren

The Vampire Dairies
Looking for: Kol or Stefan

Stranger Things:
Looking For:
Steve, Gareth

Gossip Girl: