• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me:
25, so I would prefer it if you were 21+​
I work Mon-Fri from 6-5, sometimes earlier and sometimes later. Sometimes even on the weekend. So please be patient if I am not able to post daily.​
Ditch friendly​
Prefers Discord or Email​
Loves Pinterest and has many boards for my OCs and love creating them for roleplays​

What I am Looking For:
Someone who is ditch friendly and patient​
Someone who enjoys ooc chatting and is friendly(I always love ooc chatting with my partners)​
Someone who understands that sometimes real life gets in the way​
Someone who will plot and expand on ideas with me​

Cravings:
  • MCU
I have a couple of OCs in mind, and have some ideas/plots we can work with. I also have two AU plots in mind! One is a Mafia AU and the other is a Bridgerton Inspired AU.
Looking for someone to play Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, or Helmut Zemo.
I would also love a poly type of pairing. I will double/triple as whoever you would like. I am comfortable playing most canon characters, and am up to date with all of the movies and Disney+ shows!

• Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
I am looking for someone to play Robb Stark, Oberyn Martell, Daemon Targaryen, or Harwin Strong. In return, I can double and play whoever you like!
Very rough plots/ideas in mind, would love to play around with the ideas.
Most likely would be bending canon for these characters

Extras:
Considering the subject matter, my limits are aligned with GOT/HOTD. However, there are some slight exceptions.

Hi !! I’m interested in doing a Bridgerton inspired au for the MCU if you can play Pietro Maximoff or Peter Parker for me !!

Hi! I am interested in MCU double roleplay. I could play Steve, Bucky or Tony for you if you play as Loki for my OC if that's okay for you :)

I'd be interested in a GoT roleplay with you ! Can I message you to talk more about it if you're still interested ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back