• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rains.Forest

"The Rainforest"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me:
Hello, there my name is Daniel I'm 21 years old and I go by he/him pronouns. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years. I am a full-time college student studying Environmental Science and I'm currently employed. In between work and school, I reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • My responses gradually change due to time or interest.
    [*]There will never be a one-liner during roleplay.
    [*]I will also try each time to increase my word count.
    [*]If I ever take a break I will be sure to let you know.
    [*]I will try to get a response to you within a week if not on the same day.
    [*]I do any pairings MxM, FxF, MxF, etc. More preferred: MxM
    [*]I do Character Sheets so I prefer if you do so as well C:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I'm looking for in a Roleplay Partner:

• No one-liners!
  • Ghost Friendly
  • Fine with any pairings
  • Adds to the plot and adds events to the roleplay
    [*]Down to think of ideas
    [*]18+ only. I'm just not comfortable writing with minors.
    [*]Be okay with mature topics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fandoms:

||๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค||
||๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ž๐• ๐•ง๐•š๐•–๐•ค||
Star Wars.jpg

||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•€ ๐•ก๐•๐•’๐•ช:||
||๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•œ๐•ช๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฆ๐•, ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ, โ„™๐• ๐•–, ๐•ƒ๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•– ๐•Š๐•œ๐•ช๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•ฃ, โ„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐• ๐•๐• , ๐•‚๐•ช๐•๐•  โ„๐•–๐•Ÿ, ๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐•†๐•“๐•š-๐•Ž๐•’๐•Ÿ, ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ, Andor||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด„แด€แดแด‡ส€แดษด'๊œฑ: แด€แด แด€แด›แด€ส€~
~2009 แดแดแด ษชแด‡~
1660260885022.png

~แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€๊œฑ ษช แด˜สŸแด€ส:~
~แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡ ๊œฑแดœสŸสŸส, แด›๊œฑแดœ'แด›แด‡ส, แด›ส€แดœแด…ส แด„สœแด€แด„แดษด~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ*
*๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 4*

1660261531377.png
*๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ:*
*๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž, ๐‘๐จ๐›๐ข๐ง, ๐„๐๐๐ข๐ž, ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž, Steve*
Red Dead Redemption 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outerbanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arcane
[Netflix Series]

ARCANE-FONT.jpg

Characters I play:
Jinx, Silco, Vi, Ekko, Viktor,& Jayce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top Gun Maverick

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry Potter
(Only Movies)
1661213806476.png

Characters I play:

Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley, George Weasley, Fred Weasley, Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Originals
(MxM)

Bolded is what I prefer to play

Athlete x Cheerleader

Muse A
is the normal "Jock" of the school the one you always expect at the parties. But the one thing different about him and why everyone likes him is that he isn't a jerk. Muse A is a sweet overly energetic person whos in love with football. With almost every girl in the school having a crush on him there is serious competition. But Muse A has his eyes on someone other than a girl. It's Muse B the only male on the cheerleader team. Every time Muse A had a game one thing he was always excited about was hearing his cheers. Every touchdown he scored was a chance to impress him. Yet in the high school world, he feels like he shouldn't be feeling what he was. Will popularity separate the two?
Knight x Prince
Muse B was a man of high royalty a threat was made out and the King ordered for his son to be protected at all times. Muse A became the prince's personal Knight. Muse B opens up to Muse A and expresses his emotions only with him. Causing Muse A to have these new growing feelings for his Prince.
Jock x Nerd
Muse B is smart. A dream of becoming a (Insert Career) and is always studying in hopes of attending (College) one day. A regular volunteer at the local animal shelter and a busy tutoring schedule keeps him busy.
Muse is a Jock. As captain of the Basketball team, he is well known as the 'popular' boy of the school. Muse A didn't think much of school, Basketball was his entire life and all he could see himself doing in the future was playing at a D1 school before being in the NBA. But when Muse A is in danger of being kicked off of the Basketball team due to his slipping biology grade, Muse B is asked to tutor him. The unlikely pair get off to a rocky start, but as the two get to know one another, they find themselves never wanting tutoring to end.

Bestfriend x Bestfriend

Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they were babies as Muse A's mother worked for Muse Bโ€™s parents in his big and lavish home. They now go to the same high school and start to figure out theyโ€™re more than just friends

~~~~
Random Pairing Ideas C:
(MxM)

Celebrity x Bodyguard
Ex Military Soldier x Bartender
Dragon x Dragon Hunter
Ex-Lover x Yandere

Vampire Hunter x Vampire
Cowboy x Sheriff

Last edited:
Bump! <3
Animated GIF