• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Roleplay Search 1x1

LunnaMothWriter

An Author and a Roleplayer (They/Them)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone my name is Kay, I am looking for people to do some fun, kind of obscure, roleplays with me.
OCs are welcome with any pairing or group we decide to do and I have tons of ideas. I hope that you all are just as interested in some of these as I am. Please hit me up I really want to get back into it. (I also welcome going off site if you want to but this is not an off site recruitment.)

A bit about me:
Name: Kay
Limits: I wont do gore roleplays and everything needs to have plot significance but other than that anything goes
Expectations: Please DM me if you want to roleplay, I check those most often. Please tell me your name, your preferred roleplay idea, and anything else you want me to know about you.
FAQ: Are you flexible? Yes.
Can we do ____ instead for this idea? Yes I always welcome modifications and substitutions
I know you said you want this character but I am more comfortable playing that character...can we do that instead? OF course! I will tell you if I'm not good at a character but I will always work something out with you!

So without further ado here are the Fandoms I want to do and some ideas and characters.

My Hero Acadamia:

Au where Deku plans to actually jump off the roof in middle school but Bakugou happens to be going to the roof to sulk as he usually does and catches him. In this AU Bakugou is suffering from an abusive home and is taking his anger out on Deku. He actually looks up to him but can't say so because of the fact he doesn't have a quirk. His mother taught him all of those nasty things about Deku. I would play Deku and I'm looking for a Bakugou, and other characters can be discussed.

Au where Deku happens to be walking alone being sad after being told again that he could never be a hero as a young child. He happens upon another young teen boy hiding in the alley having been abandoned and tormented because his quirk makes him seem like a villain. This boy he finds can be either Shigaraki, or Shinsou. I would like to see how different things would be if kind hearted baby Deku found them before UA. I'd like to see how he could help them and change the fate of the world. I would play Deku and I'm looking for either Shigaraki or Shinsou. Other characters can be discussed.

Au where Deku gets pissed at everyone. He gets so angery when All-might tells him that he can't be a hero without a quirk. He finally snaps as he realizes no one in the whole world believes in him. so he trains. He trains his body to it's brink and tries out for the hero course anyway. By some miracle he gets in, and still makes it into class 1A. Eraserhead can't effect him because he has no quirk. He still does everything and makes his way to the number 1 spot without a quirk at all. (possible alternate scenarios are that he has an immortality quirk but it doesn't show up until some sort of LOV experiment when he gets captured reveals it. Also He works with the LOV to take down the heros after watching his friends get put into increasingly deadly scenarios with no regards for their lives.)

This is less of a scenario and more a desire. Denki lives his friends but they start to accidentally use and abuse him. They dont mean to they just dont notice. But My OC does. My oc jumps in to help him and get the others to realize. This can be platonic or not im good either way. (I am looking for Denki.)

Series of Unfortunate Events:

I really only have one plan for this and it's specifically because of the netflix series. I want to see an alternate ending where Olaf doesn't die, and instead gets a much deserved redemption. He's killed people but was raised by evil people after his father was murdered. I want to seehim stuck on the island alive with the kids. I want to see what could happen if they end up taking care of him and saving him. I could play the kids, I'm looking for someone to play Olaf. I feel like he can be redeemed and I want to try it out.

Minecraft:

A player does this strange ritual for VR minecraft they find online that is supposed to summon Herobrine. However it does a little more than that. The player gets trapped in the game themselves. Herobrine is summoned and causing mischeif but now it's life and death. The player is trapped in the game and if they die in the game they die in real life. It's the most important game of hard core minecraft they have ever played. One day they find a cave that looks built. It's Herobrine's home. Herobrine acts like a villain outside but he is actually a sad, lonely spirit who lost the first version of this game. Herobrine agrees to help the player to survive. Will they fall in love? will things go terribly wrong? This one has a lot of potential. I will be the player, I'm looking for Herobrine.

Those are the only ones I have plots for instantly but I am interested in the following fandoms as well.

Harry Potter
Sander Sides
Disney
Harvest Moon
Pokemon
Rise of the Guardians

Last edited:
Quick update: I am in an emotionally and mentally abusive environment and it takes a lot of spoons to deal with the people i live with when they are home for extended periods of time. I am saving up to leave but in the mean time if i stop responding for a few days it means things got bad. Im not trying to ghost you i just ran out of spoons and still have to deal with them. I wi always be back. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back