• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom roleplay interest check (Craving Vanitas no Carte, Demon Slayer!) (Updated 1/8)

Hey there! I'm new to this account, but definitely not new to RP Nation- just wanted a new start with a new account.

I'm a pretty easy partner, so here's my info.

I don't have many rules, mainly just preferences.

- I don't like one-liners. Longer messages are important to me! They don't have to be a book, but at least give me something to work with.
- I'm ghost friendly. I know that we all have done it before, so I won't fault you for it. I might send you one message to check in, but after that, I won't bother you anymore if you decide not to respond! I do prefer that you don't ghost, but I totally get it if you do.
- I really prefer MxM roleplays. I'm a gay guy, so it's just my personal preference. I will occasionally make exceptions for some MxF and FxF roleplays, but it's on a case-by-case basis.
- I don't really do oc x canon roleplays, but again, on case-by-case basis I will double to do them, as long as you do a canon x canon ship for my side.
- Currently accepting most oc x canon roleplays, because I'm not having much luck here! So come at me with your ideas!
- This one is important, I do not do any adult x child roleplays. I don't care if the child is aged up, or the adult is aged down. Don't even ask about it, please.
- For any of the fandoms listed, feel free to ask me about other ships!
- I'm happy to move onto Discord! I even prefer that sometimes, since it's easier for me to remember to respond. Just let me know if you want to!
- Not really a rule obviously, but I reply very quickly most of the time, especially if I'm super into the roleplay. Rapid responses are completely not a requirement as long as you reply at least every couple days, but they're a bonus! No pressure, though!

I'm happy with pretty much any plot, but here are some of my favorites:

- Family plots! I honestly just love family plots, they're some of my favorites. They're especially nice when they develop- like start out as just a romantic relationship, then having a family. That Sims life. I have a bunch of children I've designed for most of my ships, so just ask if you're interested in one! Super looking for this right now, combined with some sort of other plot to add interest and drama.
- I often do mpreg just since most of my pairings are mxm, but if you're not comfortable with this, we can totally do something else! Just let me know. I usually prefer to be the pregnant character, but there's some exceptions.
- Romance plots- this speaks for itself, I don't really like non-romantic roleplays. Sorry!
- Supernatural/mythical creatures/aliens/etc. They are just kind of a cool twist.
- Soulmate AU's!
- Wholesome stuff in general
- But honestly, anything is good with me! Just propose your ideas to me. I have a lot of fandom-specific ideas that aren't listed here as well.

Now, here are my fandoms!

Preferences are marked by the amount of *'s.
My favorite/craved ships will be in italics, and the character I'd like to play is in bold. If neither is bolded, I'm fine playing either.

My new biggest craving! I got introduced to this series, and now I'm totally in love.

Vanitas x Noé (if you give me this, I'll love you forever)
Jeanne x Domi
Olivier x Roland

My main fandom, and always my favorite! I particularly love playing as Giyuu and Zenitsu.

Ships:
Zenitsu x Tanjiro (This is my all time OTP!)
Zenitsu x Inosuke
Zenitsu x Genya
Giyuu x Rengoku
(Super craving- second OTP!)
Kanao x Nezuko
Giyuu x Sanemi
Giyuu x Sabito
Obanai x Mitsuri

Ask me about others!

A bit more niche.

Ships:
Epel x Jack (My OTP from this fandom)
Azul x Jade

Ask me about others!

Ships:
Sebastian x Agni (My OTP from this fandom)
Sebastian x Bard
Sebastian x Wolfram

Ask me about others!

Kurapika x Leorio
Meruem x Komugi

Ask me about others!

Haven't done this one in a while, but I'm happy to try it out again!

Kaido x Aren
Akechi x Saiki

Moka x Tsukune

Thank you for looking! Comment or DM if you're interested!

Last edited:
i mean if you are fine with me perhaps not having the lore down to a t i'd love to do a roleplay in the black butler fandom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back