• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom roleplay, divergent and others! Long term only.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there. I’m a female writer i only do clean romantic long term roleplay. I use third person past tense and detail I expect you too as well! I know this will seem harsh for some of you but please don’t use text talk when dmming it just makes me cringe I’m sorry! I’m advanced/novella depending on the partner so I’d love you to have that same level where possible.

I’m looking for partners to play canon males for oc x canon ships and I adore love triangles. I only play female ocs. I can double but ideally I really don’t want to I’m sorry I just do so many double ups and I get so sick of them. But for rarer fandoms like Divergent and Hunger games I maybe inclined to double.

If a fandom has a ❤️ next to it I’m really interested in roleplaying if it has more than one ❤️ next to it I’m desperate to do it!

Harry Potter, The Hunger Games ❤️, Divergent ❤️❤️❤️, The Originals ❤️, The Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, The Office (us), Gilmore Girls, anything by John Green ❤️, Twilight❤️, YOU, Game Of Thrones, Merlin (bbc adaption) ❤️ and Reign.

I can also do some classic eighties movies but you’d have to play characters from the movie! I love Heathers, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Dirty Dancing and Ghost.

I seek long term roleplays only I do only do fandom based stuff clean and romantic! Please send your favourite colour somewhere in your dm so I know you read this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back