• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clarathebell

Hey there! I'm just looking for someone to do fandom roleplays with! There are some things you should know about me first!

1) I'm in school! I should be able to answer more frequently as summer is upon us.

2) I like writing as much as I possibly can in response so if I don't respond right away I'm either busy or I'm typing

3) I don't normally do character sheets, but if you ask I'll type one up.

Okay great! Now we can move on to the fun stuff! Here's a couple fandoms I'm into!

- Yandere Simulator

- Batman (I DESPERATELY want to do one)

-Harry Potter (I'd prefer to start in first year with normal characters)

-Gravity Falls

-Five Nights At Freddy's

-Bendy and the Ink Machine

- (maybe) Baldi's Basics

-Team Fortress 2

-Cuphead

-Undertale/Deltarune

-Creepypasta

Comment or PM if you wanna join!

<3

Last edited:
Who do u rp as for batman?
Normally villains, Arkham asylum workers, and an oc. I don't normally play heroes because then I can't do quite as many weird/unexplained things and I feel like I would be an insult to someone who was a really big fan.

Batman (OC)
Gravity Falls (Dipper)
FNAF (OC)
Bendy (OC)
Undertale (Frisk or Chara)

Normally villains, Arkham asylum workers, and an oc. I don't normally play heroes because then I can't do quite as many weird/unexplained things and I feel like I would be an insult to someone who was a really big fan.
Oh ok

im scared of what u mean by pokemon but more adult
Not like that kind of adult!!! I mean like, probably mild cursing and little bit of fluff maybe a bar fight or two. I was thinking about it because I was reading a fanfiction my sibling wrote and was like "Huh, that's a fine idea right there"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back