• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom interest check! Searching for Kimetsu no Yaiba, Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, Kuroshitsuji and more! (Updated 01/06/21)

Rat Underwater

♡ 雷兄弟!! ♡
Hi there! It's nice to meet you all! Most people call me Alex, so you guys can too if you want!

I'm looking for fandom roleplays, mainly KnY, HxH, Kuro, and ODAD. But for both of those, I'm fine with crossovers with other fandoms! If you want to introduce me to one of your fandoms while I introduce you to one of mine, that would be fun! I'm pretty flexible for what I do.

Now, some more info! Please read all my rules before you reach out!

- I personally prefer to do MxM canon x canon roleplays, but that doesn't mean you have to as well! I'm great with doubling, and can do any sort of pairing with you, although I don't often use ocs of my own unless there's a particular reason, or it's a fanchild (which I definitely have for my favorite ships!). So if you want to have me play a canon of any gender against your oc of any gender or sexuality, feel free to ask, as long as you don't mind (most likely) playing a male canon against me playing a male canon as well! I'm a gay man, so most of my ships are gay MxM ships. I hope you understand! There are a couple exceptions that are listed, and if you have a straight pairing you're super interested in, you can ask!
*I won't ship Zenitsu, Kurapika, Sebastian, or Usopp against female ocs, and I'm a bit picky about male ocs that I'll ship them with. So please don't ask to ship your female oc against either of them!
*And before you ask, yes, I know that Zenitsu is canonically attracted to girls. But I'm just not comfortable with it most of the time, since he's my favorite, and I love to project, as I'm sure all of you do. So please, no headcannon bashing! I headcannon Zenitsu and Sebastian as bi, and both Kurapika and Usopp as gay. So I'll mention Zenitsu and Sebastian being attracted to girls, but that's it. Neither Kurapika nor Usopp will not be romantically interacting with girls in any way, not even in passing/mention... sorry!
*And I really don't want to be pressured. I've had people try to pressure me into shipping characters with their female oc in the past, and it made me so uncomfortable, so please don't do it! I do roleplay to escape from stress, like I'm guessing everyone else does, so I don't want it to just make me feel worse!

- I'm pretty ghost friendly. So although I do prefer to know when you're planning on dropping me, I get it if you're too nervous too! It's not uncommon for me to be too nervous to bump threads, so sorry if you end up forgetting about me because I say nothing, haha. I might ghost sometimes (similar anxiety reasons) so please, you can bump once or twice (maybe not in the same day, maybe wait a couple days after last reply) but if I don't respond, there's usually a reason. But I do like to talk it out! Please just be patient with my monkey brain.

- I roleplay literate, past tense, third person. I can cram out plenty of paragraphs at a time, or go down to one. But please, let's stick to at least one paragraph! I get it when really short messages happen, but let's try to keep longer responses and keep the plot moving! If we go with short responses, it'll probably get boring quickly.

- I also respond fairly quickly! Don't feel pressured to respond to me as quick if that's not your jam, I usually just push out messages fairly fast.

- I'm totally happy with OOC chat! I've made some great friends through roleplaying. I'm super happy to talk about our characters, ships, plots, random stuff, and just ramble in general. But similarly to before, I have some anxiety, so it might take a bit before I actively initiate conversations (getting comfy and all that). So if you just prod me for a bit, I'll usually open up, especially if we're talking about our fandoms and stuff like that! But if you don't want OOC to be included, it's not absolutely necessary for me! So it's up to your preference.

- Also, under NO circumstances will I do a ship that involves a canonically underaged character x a canonically of-age character. So, for instance, I will not ship one of the Kamaboko Trio with a Hashira (other than Muichiro, since he is in their age range).
*Similarly, under NO circumstances will I do Sebaciel, so please don't ask. I probably won't want to talk to you anymore after you bring it up, because it makes me super uncomfortable... sorry!
*Most other ships, if they're borderline, I'll think about (such as Somaciel). But no blatant underaged/overaged!

- I love doing AUs! I'm fine with doing canon-compliant, or doing most AUs! Feel free to bring up any ideas you have with me! I have plenty ideas too, so just ask!

- And for the crossover idea, I'm great with shipping our muses together, depending on who they are! So feel free to ask about that too if you want to ^^
*Similar rules as to oc x canon.

- I'd prefer to roleplay in DMs and not in public forum messages, but if that's a dealbreaker for you, I can try to do public messages, I just would prefer not to. Just personal preference! Discord is the easiest for me, so I'd be happy to switch over there!

- NO racism, homophobia, sexism or transphobia. I'm perfectly fine with using them as a plot point, especially in settings where that sort of thing makes sense (like historical settings such as in Demon Slayer and Kuroshitsuji) but OOC, I don't want you to talk down to anyone. Do not misgender trans characters! So, Grell is a woman, and Alluka is a girl. Same with any other trans people, they're that gender. I'm not gonna argue about this, so if you're not going to treat people with respect, please don't reach out.

- I'm fine with dark topics! Ask if you're not sure about something, but I don't really have triggers.

- I'm not going to really require/ask for writing samples, but if that's something you want, I can provide one! But if you ask for one, I'd like you to return one if that's okay.

- Sorry if I sound a bit mean/stoic here! I promise that I'm not. So don't be shy talking to me, I don't bite!

The way I'm formatting my ships are italics would be a craving and bold is the character I want to play.

That was a bit of a ramble! Anyway, moving onto my fandoms.

This is currently one of my biggest fandoms! I've finished the manga, so don't worry about spoiling me! But if you want to stick to anime-only canon, I get that, and I can avoid spoilers for you anime watchers out there!

Zenitsu is my biggest muse from this fandom, so I love writing him! Please give me an opportunity to write my baby boy.

I have some experience with most characters and can roleplay as nearly all of them, but my best characters are: Zenitsu (obviously), Kaigaku (he might be a bit obscure, but I have a lot of experience with him!), Tanjiro, Inosuke, Kanao, Nezuko, Sanemi, Giyuu, and Iguro.

Ships:
Zenitsu x Tanjiro
*This is probably my biggest craving from any fandom! Can't get enough of these two
Zenitsu x Inosuke
Zenitsu x Genya
*Most MxM Zenitsu ships tbh

Iguro x Mitsuri
Giyuu x Sabito (Could play Sabito too)
Kaigaku x Sanemi (Definitely a crack ship! I could play Sanemi here too.)
Giyuu x Sanemi (Could play Sanemi here too)
Sanemi x Gyomei
A love triangle between Giyuu, Sanemi, and Sabito? I do have a small concept for this- we could figure out logistics and who would play who later.

Platonic:
Zenitsu and Kaigaku. I'd love to do a brotherly relationship between these two where they're able to help each other get over trauma and stuff! Get the whole family in there and give them a healthy relationship with their dear ol' Gramps. This could be modern or at the canon time period, with divergence where Kaigaku was able to be saved and filled in the hole in his "box of happiness", so to say, before he went off the wall.
*This is a giant craving for me! I would just love to do a good, healthy brotherly relationship between them.

Zenitsu and Mitsuri. I like them being friends! I always like saying that they're pretty much the genderbent versions of each other, haha.
Zenitsu and Kanao. These two would be great friends as well, I think! I also like the idea of them being siblings- either knowingly or not. Them being twins is great! Since they have similar pasts (well, Zenitsu's is mostly implied and/or just mentioned in passing) I think it would make a lot of sense! I just want them to be happy, haha.
*All of these would work great hand-in-hand with a romantic plot! So we can totally combine a platonic idea with a separate romantic one!

I have a lot of different plot ideas for this fandom right now, haha. So come at me and we can chat!

I also have a whole bunch of headcannons, so I'd love to talk about them!

This is another fandom that I absolutely love! I'm nearly always down for this one. I'm caught up with the manga, so no worries about spoilers!

Kurapika is my biggest muse for this fandom!

I have experience with nearly all of the characters, but my best are: Kurapika, Gon, Killua, Alluka, Hisoka, Illumi, Feitan, Meruem, and Pouf.

Ships:
Kurapika x Leorio
*My favorite from this fandom!

Meruem x Komugi
Gon x Killua (No preference for which character I play. This is one that I don't completely care for, but if it's included with another ship, then I'm fine with doing it ^^. I just don't like doing it exclusively.)
*There's probably more ships I'm forgetting- feel free to ask!

Platonic:
Kurapika and Gon, Killua, and/or Alluka. I'd love to do a good father/child dynamic with any of them! Found family sort of thing. This could easily work with Leopika, with them all being one big family!
Kurapika and Pairo. I might do this one romantically, but I'm a bit more unsure about this one. If you have an idea, bring it up! I'd be happy to either do an AU where he survives, or one where he's a ghost.

As I said earlier, under NO circumstances will I do Sebaciel, so please don't ask.

I also prefer the manga canon for this, so I prefer not to go with the anime! I can do Claude or Alois for you if you really want, but I prefer to stick to the manga.

Sebastian is my biggest muse here!

Ships:
Sebastian x Agni
*My favorite from this fandom! This is one way that I will certainly do this fandom.

Sebastian x William
Sebastian x Bard
*Most male characters x Sebastian, to be honest.
Suggest any other ideas!

Platonic:
Soma and Ciel. Some sort of brotherly relationship, maybe? This could totally work with Sebagni, where Sebastian adopted Ciel, and Agni had adopted Soma, so they're stepbrothers! They can work through their trauma together and such. They just have such a cute dynamic, so I'd love to do something with them!
Sebastian and Ciel. Similar found family dynamic. (Have you noticed I love family dynamics?) Where Sebastian either adopts or mentors Ciel, and is not as... evil, I guess. He can be a demon or not, whatever is fine with me!
*To be honest, I'd really love either of these platonic ones, although I'd especially love them if I was able to pair it with Sebagni or another ship. So if you want to do one, I'd love that!

Congrats on 1000, One Piece! Still around the timeskip, buuuut I'll end up reading more eventually. Have a bit of a craving for this right now!

Usopp is my biggest muse here!

Ships:
Usopp x Sanji
Usopp x Luffy
Usopp x Zoro
*This is another one... most mxm ships with Usopp, haha.
Sanji x Zoro
Probably forgetting a couple, since I haven't done this one in a while.

Platonic:
Usopp and Nami. I love them being friends, they have a cute dynamic! So I'd be happy to do a friendship roleplay with them.

Maybe a little more obscure, but worth a shot! I don't have any ideas for this one yet, but I'd be happy to work with my partner to think up some!

Ships:
Hirose x Nakamura

Another long shot, but I'd really love this one if anyone knows of it!

Ships:
Yutaka x Minoru (I could play Minoru, though)

Also obscure, oops! But I'd really recommend this one. It's the most realistic representation I've seen of the LGBT experience in any media, especially in manga, and it was beautifully done. So even if you don't want to roleplay with me, I'd 100% recommend to give it a try!

Ships:
Tasuku x Touma

I haven't roleplayed this in forever, so I'm not quite as sure of it, but I do remember enjoying this series a while back!

Touma x Kusuo
Shun x Aren

Definitely an outlier in my group of preferences. I just recently started this one, and I'm not done- I'm just shortly past the arc with Chibiusa and Black Lady, so I haven't been introduced to all of the Sailors yet. Can't promise that I'll be great in this one since it's out of my comfort zone, but I'm really enjoying the series, so I'd try if anyone is interested!

Mamoru x Usagi (Could play Usagi)
Ami x Minako (Could play Minako)

Maybe a bit niche? I like the manga, though. Haven't seen the anime in years, so I don't remember that canon, haha.

Tsukune x Moka (Could play Moka)
Fangfang x Tsukune (Could play Tsukune)

Would love a post-canon roleplay of Tsukune and Moka figuring out their relationship. Not too interested in the love polygon thing with this, I'd just prefer to focus on one couple.

Thank you guys for reading! Feel free to drop either a comment or shoot me a DM if you're interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back