• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tabbypie22

Hello everyone , I’m currently looking to do a shipping rp for any of the following fandoms below. I’ll also post the ships from each other I’d be willing to do. However if you have a fandom or ship that isn’t on this list then don’t be afraid to ask . As long as it something I like I’d be willing to give it a try. Anyway onto what I’m personally looking for myself .

My little pony:

Ships I like:

FluttershyxDiscord

TwilightXSunset

AjxRarity

PinkiexRainbow

StarlightxTrixie

DocxDerpy

BonbonxLyra

VinylxOctavia

Owl house:

Ships I like:

LuzXAmity

EdaxRaine

HunterxEdric

HunterxWillow

Big Hero 6:

Ships I like:

HiroxGogo

HoneyxFred

Zootopia :

Ships I like:
NickxJudy
BogoxClawhouser

Teen Titans (original):

Ships I like:

RavenXBeast boy

StarfirexRobin

Bob’s burgers:

Ships I like:

TinaxJosh

TinaxZeke

TinaxJimmy jr

GenexZeke

Older LouisexOlder Logan .

(Please note the im looking to do OLDER LouisexLogan if we did this one . Yes I know given they’re age differences in the show and the ages they currently are would be weird and wrong and I agree with that . However in the future when they are both adults then I feel the age difference isn’t bad .So please don’t comment on this saying you think it’s gross . I understand your views but I don’t think it would be as bad when they are both adults and it wouldn’t be some gross AdultxMinor thing or in this case TeenxChild because I agree that is wrong . However as I stated before the rp would that place in the future then they are both adults.)

Please either comment or pm me if any of this sound interesting to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back