• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Role Play

Dark lord steel

One Thousand Club
Welcome everyone, and thank you for coming to my thread.

As implied by the title, fandom is currently the name of the game, although I am open to original role plays if I feel particularly inspired to do it. Please don't be afraid to approach me with ideas or questions.

To get the boring stuff out of the way, here's my rules/preferences:

Please be semi lit - if our characters are literally standing around drinking a coffee making jokes, it doesn't have to be an essay. I'm not your English professor. But in the same vein, I'd like to feel like you are putting effort in, so please average for at least 4/6 lines a post.
Doubling is not a necessity, so for those people out there that aren't fans of it, don't worry.
I'm not a fan of playing Canon, but I will do it if I can double as one of my OCs.
Ditch wise, please tell me, I won't be mad, but I may ask you why so I can (hopefully) improve.
This may be irresponsible, but I don't mind what age you are. I write as if I'm writing to a mature audience, usually with quite adult themes, but if you're not okay with this (regardless of what age you are) tell me and I'll tone it back to be more light hearted.
Ah, slightly more interesting stuff.

I usually play female as my main, in fact it's nearly all the time, but I will play male Canon or somebody's male OC if we double. I can make up a male OC as well if necessary.

This is going to sound awful, but please don't play a trans character as your main. I've had some rather hurtful experiences of late regarding that (in real life not with role playing), and it's still quite raw so I'd rather not be reminded of it constantly throughout our role play. You can have a trans side character, but please abide by this.

I'd prefer for my main characters to be around 15 to 25, although I'm comfortable with your character being any age that isn't under about 15. (Role playing with child characters puts me off slightly, unless it's something like Babette of Skyrim, where they're a child vampire and are actually several hundred years old.)

My pairings are nearly always mxf, but I can be convinced to do fxf. No mxm, sorry.

Please don't play talking animal characters unless you're a khajit from the elder scrolls series.
Now, to (my rather short) list of fandoms:
Skyrim
Harry Potter
Acotar (a court of thorns and roses)
Tog (throne of glass)
Warhammer fantasy (pre- age of sigmar)
I might do a Hannibal/Clarice role play but I haven't seen the show, I've seen the films and read the books however.
(Possibly) Star trek DS9

Did I mention I am a total sucker for romance? I don't write it overly soppy unless the other person wants me to, but if our two characters fall in love as well as whatever else might be going on, great!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Hello! I’m new to RPN in general, but a complete nut for Elder Scrolls anything. I’m literate and have a few male characters in mind. I’d love to rp with you, when we have the chance.

Heyo! I'd be interested in a Skyrim RP! You familiar with the Interesting NPCs mod? I would love if you could play a character from that for me!

Heyo! I'd be interested in a Skyrim RP! You familiar with the Interesting NPCs mod? I would love if you could play a character from that for me!
I'm unfortunately not familiar with that mod in question, although if you told me the name and the personality of who you'd like me to play I might be able to research them for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back