• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Quest (Retry)

Hello guys! I really want to work on my creative writing skills so what better way then to do a quest! I'm also in a fandom mood. So here is a snippet of what ideas I have for each one

OHSHC- This one can go one or two ways- 1. Character gets into school through scholarship and bumps into the host club. The story would involve the characters and the characters of OHSHC. 2. Is a AU world or a new generation of host. And the main character would either be a host or meet the host club. (They characters would be created by me.)

Fruits Basket- A whole new generation of cursed zodiac. The main character would follow the cat.

HxH- This one can also go two ways. 1. An entire new generation of hunters and hunters exam. It would follow one of these new hunters. 2. We would start at the very beginning of the HxH story and add in a new character. (This might drift off from the actual HxH story though.)

Okay guys please vote and tell me in the responses in the thread. Super excited to create this story with everyone. :closed eyes open smile:

(also any other suggestions I will take into consideration. Pick two of your choice)

Last edited:
hey the ouran one sounds interesting! I've never done a quest type rp before but it sounds interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back