• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom plot interest list!

SoftBoiHours

Is this hope or despair?
Hey there!
I'm TaehyungKim, but call me whatever you'd like, most people call me by one of the following names:
-Tae
-D
I role-play with people of any age, I just ask that you are mature about everything!
I use he/him pronouns, so please do not confuse me for a girl
I myself am part of the lgbtq+ community so I'd prefer to role-play with someone who is okay with those themes.

I do not role-play FxF it is very uncomfortable for me.
I prefer MxM but I can do MxF if its absolutely necessary but do not be surprised if I decline to rp MxF.
I quite enjoy dark themes so I ask that you be okay with them too!
Okay, now for the boring part, the rules!

Rules!
-Be mature!
-No FxF
-Must be okay with dark themes
-I prefer if you reply once a day or at least every other day.
-OOC is not required but I do prefer it to help break the ice!
-NO ONE LINERS, I. WILL. NOT. RESPOND.
-Contribute to the plot, don't leave it all to me.
-Don't make it all about your character, share the spotlight.
-Tell me your favorite music artist!(I won't respond otherwise, to know if you read the rules)
-I do not often play outgoing characters so be okay with being the character who is more outgoing sometimes
-I am up at most night hours my time, so expect that I will not often respond during the day
-Have fun!
-Let me know if you've lost interest/ won't be replying anymore, etc.
-Doubling is a must (unless you don't want to play an oc)

Fandoms:
Ones in bold are my extreme cravings! Parenthesis are the characters I'd want you to play! Caps is my first choice character for you to play among my options!
(Also, not all of these are x OCs, I'm also way down for shippings!)

-BTS (V, RM, JungKook, Jimin)
-iKon (BOBBY, JunHoe)
-NCT (TaeYong, Lucas)
-Voltron (KEITH, Shiro) ((Kinda burnt out on this, so unless you have an amazing plot, I'll probably say no :/ ))
-Aldnoah.zero (Inaho, SLAINE)
-Black Butler (ALOIS, Ciel)
-Irregular at Magic High School (Tatsuya)
-Many more, just ask!

Original Pairings/Plots:
Bold are cravings, italicized is the role I'd prefer you to play.

-Demon x Human (involves contracts like black butler!)
-Gang leader/member x runaway
-Runaway x rich person
-feminine boy x his bully
-Scholarship student x Rich kid (Private school centered)
-Younger sibling x older siblings best friend
-CEO x assistant
-School deviant x new kid
-Soulmates

-Again, many more that I can't remember right now, just ask!

I also roleplay on Discord and through email too!
-Discord: Ghost In Gay Space#4981
-Email: Lancelot72497@gmail.com

Alright, that's all I can think of for right now but I will update it as I go!
Bye~

7713af555065e54abef3e652c2f8b70a5368d26c_00.jpg

Last edited:
For Voltron would you maybe be interested in Adam x Shiro and Keith x (Whoever else you want)?
(Also I like imagen dragons)

Hey there, even though I'm not interested in a BTS rp unless there was an insanely good plot, I'm supppppppeeeeerrr into an iKON roleplay :)
Double B is one of my favorite ships :)
I hope you're still interested :D

Hi! My favorite singer would be a youtuber artist NateWantsToBattle :3

I am interested in:

Demom x Human
Scholarship kid x Rich Kid

I don't necessarily ship canon characters with ocs, but I could try?

Unless you're willing to ship two canon Black Butler characters together!

Hi! I'd be interested in doing a voltron rp with Keith and an oc of mine if that's cool? also my favourite music artist is P!ATD

For Aldnoah Zero I'd probably ask for Inaho ~ And I could certainly try my hand at Slaine for you. I'm a bit rusty on the series lore, so I'd probably go back and watch it again, or if you're okay with things being a little AUish just peruse the wiki ~ xD

For Voltron, Lance is definitely my main crush ~ And I can pretty much play anyone for you, I love the whole cast to smithereens.
I think you meant to put this in pm XD

This has nothing to do with your RP search...Just noticed we had the same name. Not a common thing to run to on here...Even if it's just a nickname...lol. Is Tae-hyun your real name or just part of what you choose on here? If you don't mind me asking. I'll be on my way then! Sorry for the random bother. ehe.

This has nothing to do with your RP search...Just noticed we had the same name. Not a common thing to run to on here...Even if it's just a nickname...lol. Is Tae-hyun your real name or just part of what you choose on here? If you don't mind me asking. I'll be on my way then! Sorry for the random bother. ehe.
Taehyung is not my real name lmao it’s just a username. What a coincidence though.

Ah. Well...It is a nice name. Used to hate it when I was little cause one of my cousins also had the same name... My family isn't the most original I guess. I appreciate it now though. lol SoftBoiHours SoftBoiHours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back