• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Party! [Reboot]

aaaah

One Thousand Club
Fandom Party!
giphy.gif

Can't have a party without balloons!

• What happens when your favorite fictional characters play against each other in a Mario Party-esque game? Madness of course! Welcome to Fandom Party! Fandom Party is basically Mario Party, but with characters from various fandoms. And yes, there will be minigames. All of the boards/locations will be fandom based but most of the minigames will not.

Last edited:
Give me Nico from Nanbaka and you have yourself a rper.

(Though even if I couldn't have him I'd still be in.)

A aaaah

Last edited:
torn between Bill and the pines twins. figure the two could count as one character but you can decide.

Count me as interested. How is the rp going to start out in the IC, though?

Count me as interested. How is the rp going to start out in the IC, though?

First, the characters will be placed in a room where they can wait until the game is set up. Before the game starts, characters will roll die to determine who goes first. The character with the highest numbers will go first. Then the game will start.

Is this still active? My hiatus seems to be ending and I'm kind of shopping around for small groups again. I'd be playing a different character than I mentioned with the old thread, though.

But if it's still open put me down for Kenji Murasame from Giant Robo. Sliding into your RP with that obscure fandom love, aww yeah.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back