• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello! I'm Necro, whichever name you like the most. Looking for some one on one roleplays for my favourite fandom, as most people are when they put up an ad. Live in EST, just decided to come back here, will only accept partners that are 18+ because I'm an adult. Have a bit of a preference toward mxm or fxf?
    About me
    -Transmasc, Lesbian
    -I'm a literate roleplayer, been roleplaying for 11 years
    -I work from 1pm-10pm est, if I don't reply for a day or so it's because work has kicked my ass again. Don't be afraid to bump me, but please keep in mind that I write on my phone for the most part and that takes time.
    -Ghost friendly but I don't take hints very well, you can tell me you don't want to continue.
    -I like clowns, crossdresser characters, feminine men, masculine women, cute things, and horror, and I tend to incorporate these things into my writing.
    -All my life I'm being over the top, I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I don't want to stop.
    -If my response is complete nonsense, I'm probably high. You can ask me to rewrite or go with the flow.
    -I adore both dark roleplays and fluffy roleplays, with no real preference. And when I say dark, I mean I can get *really* dark.

What I'm looking for
    -Literate roleplayer
    -Talk to me about things
    -Put up with me sending my screenshots of Ensemble Stars
    -Adult
    -do not try to do nsfw right out the gate jfc why do i need to say this

Hi! I’d love to do a Venti x Xiao rp with you

I'd be open to being the Mika to your Arashi! Leo & Producer too, if you don't mind a femOC? Kiiinnddaa leaning into Tonelico too, though it's been a good few years since I've played any of them.

I'd be open to being the Mika to your Arashi! Leo & Producer too, if you don't mind a femOC? Kiiinnddaa leaning into Tonelico too, though it's been a good few years since I've played any of them.
id definitely be interested in those! and id adore someone to rp ar tonelico with, especially if you know melody of metafalica

id definitely be interested in those! and id adore someone to rp ar tonelico with, especially if you know melody of metafalica
I want all the things!! AND AT2? Yep played that too. Well, the fucked up NISA version... I have the retranslation patch ver somewhere but... time to play??? But feel free to PM and we can talk stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back