• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom fandom partner search!

Raven14

Birdie
hello! i’m back on the search for writing partners. i have quite a bit of time on my hands and would like to fill up some space.

i’ll get straight to the basics... you can call me raven. i’m 19 years old and go by the pronouns she/her. i’ve had about 7 years old roleplay experience. i love to double, and love romance as long as it’s not the main plot. i love ooc chatter, it’s so fun to think up random things along the way and just talking about certain things about our characters! i can write between 2-5 paragraphs, sometimes more, it all depends on how much i enjoy the roleplay. i’m also fairly active on this site, able to get multiple replies out a day.. but that also depends on how much i enjoy the roleplay. i do have a life though, so i need some patience’s, i don’t want constant bumping, ill answer when i can and will more than likely tel you if i’ll be gone for a while. if i’m not interested anymore, i’m also pretty good with speaking up about it. communication is key!

i expect you to be able to write at least a decent sized paragraph per character. i don’t like one liners or two small sentences. give me something to work with, tell me what your character is feeling, what they can see, etc. i wont annoy you to reply, i understand people have lives. if you’re uninterested, i would expect you to tell me though. again.. communication is key. if we each have a love interest, i would expect you to play your character and my love interest equally. there is nothing more i hate then when someone puts so much work into their character, and then a small, boring paragraph with nothing for me to work with for my love interest.

i can do any type of pairing, mxf fxf or mxm, i can also be canon x canon canon x oc, or oc x oc

that’s all i can think of now... so onto fandoms!!

marvel
harry potter
the end of the f***ing world
percy jackson (it’s been a hot minute since i’ve read the books, but i have an oc x oc idea in mind!)
stranger things
it (2017)
gravity falls... do people even still roleplay this?

anyways, that’s all i can think of at the time xD there is probably more, don’t be afraid to ask about certain fandoms either, i might know it and if i don’t i can research.

one thing i don’t do however is anime... i don’t know what it is about it, i just don’t like it!

Last edited:
it’s been a hot minute since i’ve been on here haha, i’m gonna trust this thread has everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back