• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom partner search

Huntress47

Angelic Soul Demonic Heart
Hi there! I am looking for partners to do some fandoms rp's with, but I can also do original rp's. For the fandoms I mainly do oc x canon and canon x canon...I can be persuaded to do oc x oc pairings...I am willing to double. I will do mxm pairings, mxf pairings, and fxf pairings. I only rp in pm's or on discord meaning I won't do thread at all...just a preference of mine. Please don't ghost me or drop the rp without telling me, I'm a friendly person I promise and I like to work things out! I also woulf like to make character sheets for oc's. Now onto the fun part.

~FANDOMS~
(More * means I crave it more)
Love, Simon************
Voltron********
Game of Thrones********
Madoka Magica******
Fruits Basket*******
Naruto****
Creepypasta******
Beast of Abigail******
Vocaloid*****
Kingdom Hearts***********
Youtubers*********
That's all I have for now...if you have a fandom you wanna try just ask I may know it, if you have any ideas tell me I'm open hearing your ideas!

If you're interested comment in the thread or pm me!

Last edited:
Hey there! Would you happen to know either My Hero Academia or Fairy Tail? You sound like my perfect RP partner, by the way. ^-^

I'm interested in Naruto and Game of thrones but I don't know how GoT can be played 1x1. So I prefer Naruto if possible and if you can teach me how to play GoT with only a pair of characters I'd like to try it.

Hey there! Would you happen to know either My Hero Academia or Fairy Tail? You sound like my perfect RP partner, by the way. ^-^
I know both, but I only know My Hero Academia to an extent...Could you pm me and we can talk more in a pm?
I'm interested in Naruto and Game of thrones but I don't know how GoT can be played 1x1. So I prefer Naruto if possible and if you can teach me how to play GoT with only a pair of characters I'd like to try it.
I can do either fandom! Pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back