• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Partner(s)

Koi Miazaki

The Koi Fish >
Hi!

I've been craving for these fandoms and I'm not sure if there are any takers :(

School Rumble (me being Tenma)

Our Personal Space (the scifi visual novel)

Any takers? Or you can go ahead and offer me something. I prefer romance and I only play female. Thanks :)

You're living the life in mostly-sunny California right on the coast. You're a junior in a laid-back high school and have a good group of friends. You're tall, tan, and toned. You're basically the typical California/Hollister-like teenage boy. Everyday you're on the beach, either laying out doing homework or hanging with friends or out on the waves body or surf boarding. Within the past year, you finally got a job as a lifeguard on the beach you're always at. You ride a jeep or a quad up and down the coast, stand on the life guard towers, the whole thing. You love it, considering you basically lived there anyways and now you're getting paid to be there even more. One day after school, you're looking out as usually during high tide and spot some one who had gone out a bit too far and was obviously struggling. You of course, jump down and bolt to the rescue as usual. You come to find it's a young girl, probably your age who'd gotten caught in the undertow and end up pulling her back to shore with the guard tube and give her CPR. She's fine, just a little water in her lungs and once she's pulled herself together, you ask her what the hell she was doing. She goes on to explain that she was practicing because she wants to be a lifeguard too, but she'd not the strongest swimmer. You guys talk some more, seeing that it was a pretty dead day at the beach, and eventually you find yourself agreeing to help her out. Over the next few months you guys meet at least three times a week at the local pool to practice laps and diving and work your way to the ocean. But throughout all of this training, you find yourself falling for her. But would you ever be able to manage saving lives and trying to keep a relationship alive?

You're 16 and a foster kid. Your parents didn't want you by the time you were two and dropped you off at the police station and you've been rotating around from house to house ever since. You just live a bad life. You blame yourself for your parents not wanting to and have turned to stuff like drugs, self-harm, drinking, and graffiti. As soon as you get placed in a new family it seems they're giving you up because they can't handle you. You don't blame them. This year, you've dropped on the doorstep of a typical white-picket fence, green grass, happy, preppy, families house. They go to the country club and drink ice tea and golf. You stick out like a sore thumb in your dark clothes and 'whatever' attitude. You figure you'll be out within this month. Usually, these houses have tons of other foster kids. But not this one. It's just you.. And their daughter. She's perfect. Tan, in shape, perfectly straight teeth, always in dresses and skirts and designer shoes. You think of her as a preppy cheerleader and with her parents, she's as sweet and mannered as can be. But as soon as she shows you to your room and you're alone, you realize she's a no-bullshit straight-to-the-chase don't-cross-me-or-else rule-breaking chick. You like it. You two are actually pretty alike, except she puts on other face for authority. She has packs of cigarettes, sparkly lighters, and bottles of booze hidden around her room and mastered the art of climbing out the window in dresses and heels. For once, you think maybe you'll be able to put up with someone and actually get along. Will you pull your act together to be able to hang out with this gorgeous Barbie doll turn rebel or go off on your own, setting fires and spray painting the town, and be gone in record time?

For the first one I was thinking we could do something like pjo, but for the second one we could make our own chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back