• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Fandom / Other ~ 1x1 Search

Rotehexe

Crazy RedHead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I prefer my roleplays to have romance, and angst. Not just cut and dry.
I do prefer to roleplay over Pm's, Kik or E-mail, also Discord, just got it and enjoying it.
Rules:
1.Doubling please.
2. I prefer Hetero, as I have no experience in any other category. (Might be able to convince me)
3. NO ONE LINERS!!!!!
4. I do prefer quality over quantity yes, BUT That can still easily be a paragraph.
5. I do not want to be the only one with Idea's. I love people with ideas. Come at me with them.
6. Not on my list? Ask, I do watch alot of shows, read alot of books, and know alot of movies. NO ANIME Sorry just don't watch it.

Now that the rules are out of the way.

I have been roleplaying for a long time. Almost 18 years infact, yes that does make me 'old' So I prefer to rp with people over the age of 18.
I do have kids and I am married. Does that stop me? no, but it may mean that my Real life will take over from time to time.​

Fandom Roleplays:

The name next to the ~ is who I am looking for, I can play just about anyone.

Harry Potter Movie Verse/ Book Verse
~Charlie Weasley
~Bill Weasley
~Draco Malfoy
~Viktor Krum
~Blaise Zambini
~Remus Lupin
~Sirius Black

The Originals
~Nikalous Mikelson
~Elijak Mikelson

Twilight
~Jacob
~Sam
~Paul

Greys anatomy
~Mark
~Owen
~Alex

Other:
Try me​

Last edited:
I prefer my roleplays to have romance, and angst. Not just cut and dry.
I do prefer to roleplay over Pm's, Kik or E-mail.
Rules:
1.Doubling please.
2. I prefer Hetero, as I have no experience in any other category. (Might be able to convince me)
3. NO ONE LINERS!!!!!
4. I do prefer quality over quantity yes, BUT That can still easily be a paragraph.
5. I do not want to be the only one with Idea's. I love people with ideas. Come at me with them.
6. Not on my list? Ask, I do watch alot of shows, read alot of books, and know alot of movies. NO ANIME Sorry just don't watch it.

Now that the rules are out of the way.

I have been roleplaying for a long time. Almost 18 years infact, yes that does make me 'old' So I prefer to rp with people over the age of 18.
I do have kids and I am married. Does that stop me? no, but it may mean that my Real life will take over from time to time.​

Fandom Roleplays:

The name next to the ~ is who I am looking for, I can play just about anyone.

Harry Potter Movie Verse/ Book Verse
~Charlie Weasley
~Bill Weasley
~Draco Malfoy
~Viktor Krum
~Blaise Zambini
~Remus Lupin
~Sirius Black

The Originals
~Nikalous Mikelson
~Elijak Mikelson

Twilight
~Jacob
~Sam
~Paul

Other:
Try me​

heya! you up for a twilight RP?

Hey! I was wondering if you'd wanna do any original plots with OC's? We could still double and do hetero pairings of course. If not that's totally okay, I was just wondering!

Hey! I was wondering if you'd wanna do any original plots with OC's? We could still double and do hetero pairings of course. If not that's totally okay, I was just wondering!
Sure I am always game.
Message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back