• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~ Fandom/Original Search~ <art inside!!>

Paenitet

Hello there!
Welcome to this strange, out of nowhere search~!

My name is Paenitet, I'm a twenty something year old gal with a knack for constantly doing art! I've come here to search because (due to the summer), I'm not too busy and totally in need of some cool roleplay partners!
I prefer to roleplay either on here or Google Docs - mostly cause that's what I'm used to.
All the art on here is indeed mine - and if we roleplay, I'll probably make some for you, too! I have lots of free time, so I do art a lot.
I can reply very often - mostly because I write fast. Depending on what I'm given, my length can fluctuate from three sentences to five paragraphs - though, since I prefer something casual, I'm thinking about something on the shorter side.
I love OOC banter, AUs for our characters, sharing songs that reminds us of the situations our characters get in- all that fun stuff!
I'm ditch friendly as long as you tell me in advance! I'm not a fan of people who just leave without saying anything - I'll usually ride a roleplay until it dies...or alternate to a different AU that seems more fun.
I don't have any major triggers - which means some of my characters have triggering backstories. If you have anything that bothers you, make sure to tell me up front!
I prefer good grammar and spelling - though, because I am usually on a tablet I have spelling errors every so often.
Being a female, I prefer to play Female roles in usually FxM plots - but if you convince me, I could play a male in MxM.
Now onto the Fandoms!
I heavily prefer playing OCs for most of these - I wouldn't mind going against another OC or a canon character!

~Red Dead Redemption 2~
~OverWatch~
~SCP~
~Resident Evil 2~
~Marvel~
~Detroit; Become Human~
~And probably Many More, just ask!~

Sorry if my list is a little small, I can't remember all that much-589294
Now time for some pairings! Role I prefer is in italics!
Cowboy x Time Traveler
Professor x Student
Angel x Demon
Popular Kid x Nerd
Alien x Space Traveller
Patient x Therapist
Killer x Detective
Experiment x Scientist

Aaaaand some small scenario ideas.
Muse A is just another everyday person in a good 'ol zombie apocalypse - upon mistaking Muse B for a zombie and stabbing them, they realize their mistake and now will do anything to repay them, their morality getting in the way of their feelings.

Muse A and Muse B have been chosen to do a space program after the first space ship capable of travelling through hyperspace is invented - however, upon leaving the planet, Earth explodes, leaving them to be the only humans left in the universe.

Muse A is a stripper in a less popular club that gets hired for a bachelorette party planned by Muse B. Upon seeing them, Muse A decides to be romantic, seducing Muse B - however, the next day, Muse A is surprised to learn that Muse B is their boss at their office job.

I'm super tired, so that'll be all - there are probably more scenarios, so just DM me if you're interested!​

View attachment 589254
Hello there!
Welcome to this strange, out of nowhere search~!

My name is Paenitet, I'm a twenty something year old gal with a knack for constantly doing art! I've come here to search because (due to the summer), I'm not too busy and totally in need of some cool roleplay partners!
I prefer to roleplay either on here or Google Docs - mostly cause that's what I'm used to.
All the art on here is indeed mine - and if we roleplay, I'll probably make some for you, too! I have lots of free time, so I do art a lot.
I can reply very often - mostly because I write fast. Depending on what I'm given, my length can fluctuate from three sentences to five paragraphs - though, since I prefer something casual, I'm thinking about something on the shorter side.
I love OOC banter, AUs for our characters, sharing songs that reminds us of the situations our characters get in- all that fun stuff!
I'm ditch friendly as long as you tell me in advance! I'm not a fan of people who just leave without saying anything - I'll usually ride a roleplay until it dies...or alternate to a different AU that seems more fun.
I don't have any major triggers - which means some of my characters have triggering backstories. If you have anything that bothers you, make sure to tell me up front!
I prefer good grammar and spelling - though, because I am usually on a tablet I have spelling errors every so often.
Being a female, I prefer to play Female roles in usually FxM plots - but if you convince me, I could play a male in MxM.
View attachment 589285
Now onto the Fandoms!
I heavily prefer playing OCs for most of these - I wouldn't mind going against another OC or a canon character!

~Red Dead Redemption 2~
~OverWatch~
~SCP~
~Resident Evil 2~
~Marvel~
~Detroit; Become Human~
~And probably Many More, just ask!~

Sorry if my list is a little small, I can't remember all that much-View attachment 589294
Now time for some pairings! Role I prefer is in italics!
Cowboy x Time Traveler
Professor x Student
Angel x Demon
Popular Kid x Nerd
Alien x Space Traveller
Patient x Therapist
Killer x Detective
Experiment x Scientist

Aaaaand some small scenario ideas.
Muse A is just another everyday person in a good 'ol zombie apocalypse - upon mistaking Muse B for a zombie and stabbing them, they realize their mistake and now will do anything to repay them, their morality getting in the way of their feelings.

Muse A and Muse B have been chosen to do a space program after the first space ship capable of travelling through hyperspace is invented - however, upon leaving the planet, Earth explodes, leaving them to be the only humans left in the universe.

Muse A is a stripper in a less popular club that gets hired for a bachelorette party planned by Muse B. Upon seeing them, Muse A decides to be romantic, seducing Muse B - however, the next day, Muse A is surprised to learn that Muse B is their boss at their office job.

I'm super tired, so that'll be all - there are probably more scenarios, so just DM me if you're interested!​
I would be interested in Resident evil two. I could be the rookie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back