• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fandom + original plots: searching for mxm, fxm, fire emblem, nintendo, etc. [Don't Mind Reply Count]

Which kind of roleplay setting do you like?

• Fandom

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Original

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters

Ouiaboo

tumblr_inline_pf4565wp6g1vvnnli_1280.jpg

Hello, all! I'm here searching for a roleplay partner/s. You can call me
Eyre.
Nice to meet you!
I don't know how to do the fancy formatting, so sorry if this looks hella messy.

Availability:
Don't Quit Your Day Job: I am a university student, so I have a few other things to do. If you decide to roleplay with me, we can do OoC chat (in PMs) if you want a heads-up for busy times. Otherwise, you'll just have to be understanding of this fact.

Look at the Time: I live in the EDT time zone, and I tend to post at random times of the day. I can post either rapidly or very slow, so forgive me.

Go With the Flow: In terms of profiles for characters, I write either little to no profile. Typically only a name, basic information, and appearances. With posting, I am quite flexible and can roleplay most characters and reply to most posts, regardless of content. Given this, please don't actively try to make your post difficult.

Cut to the Chase: Click the spoilers for pairing ideas and other jazz. Everything in the Roleplay Ideas/Fandoms list is in alphabetical order, except for originals which are first. Be sure to read the Before You Ask section BEFORE asking. I know it is tempting to skip, but these are important.

Note: If you have questions or want to do OoC chat in preparation for a roleplay? Go ahead and shoot me a PM. Just throw something interesting at me!

Before You Ask:
Read these BEFORE ASKING... Thanks!
♡ I prefer roleplaying with other females because it's more comfortable.
Let's just say, I've had some strange occurrences with men in the past. No offense, but don't even ask.

♡ I also do not roleplay with anyone under the age of 18. It's just awkward.

♡ I use Discord, but not for roleplaying. I can chat with you on Discord OoC if you'd like... just ask!
I do NOT use it or any other platform (i.e. Skype, etc.) to roleplay.

♡ I prefer to make the thread/topic for roleplaying.

♡ I really like to talk OoC with my RP partners, so be prepared for that!

♡ The only things I won't do are roleplays above PG 13 (i.e. that violate the site's ToS),
private message roleplays, script, and themes I'm uncomfortable with (i.e. m-preg, incest, etc.).

♡ I'm usually okay with mxf or mxm, or fxf if the personalities are good together.

♡ I like my fluffy-yet-angsty plots! I can be swayed into AUs, original plots/settings, and more,
but typically I will almost ALWAYS want at least a little romance. Expect me to ask you about main pairs/love interests.

♡ Please don't come at me looking for multiple paragraphs for every single post.
It is more than likely to happen, knowing me, but don't get peeved if I don't deliver that much every time.
I write until I feel the message has been conveyed. Brevity is the soul of wit, they say.

♡ Please have adequate spelling and grammar.
I don't txt tlk liek ths, and I cannot speak Español or Français (aka languages other than English).
But, we all make mistakes, and I'm not going to be a jerk and correct you all the time.

♡ If you don't vibe well with me, you might not remain in my RP circles. Just be nice and interesting.
Sorry in advance if it doesn't work out!

Roleplay Ideas/Fandoms & Stuff:
My genres are primarily medieval-fantasy, slice of life, and magical realism.
I can be swayed to do other things, but you'll have to ask about that.
I'd really like to play an elf or a half-elf, if possible.
I may add pairings in here in the future...

Note: "Muses" are the characters I'm strongest at roleplaying. If you could pick one of these for me to play, they are preferred. However, I am also open to roleplaying other characters, so don't hesitate to throw an idea out there if you have something in mind. These are just (highly-encouraged) suggestions! Muses are not in alphabetical order, but rather in order of preference. Most preference -> Less preference.
If it has (!!!), I would like it a lot.
> Strong Fandom Cravings aka Everything Fire Emblem:
Muses (Male): M!Robin, Chrom, Frederick, Owain, M!Morgan, Henry, Inigo, Gaius
Muses (Female): Lissa, Lucina, Emmeryn, Nowi, Tharja, Severa, Olivia

fxm
Robin x Lucina (!!!)
Robin x Lissa
Henry x F!Robin
Open to Suggestions...

mxm
Chrom x M!Robin (!!!)
Chrom x Frederick (!!!)
Owain x M!Morgan
Open to Suggestions...

fxf
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

canon x my oc
Chrom x OC
Frederick x OC
Owain x OC
Open to Suggestions...

Doubling?: Yes! I'm open to doubling. I can play a canon x your oc doubled with a canon x my oc or a canon pairing from the list (or a suggestion).
If I could play Male!Robin, I will be your best friend. :')
Muses (Male): M!Corrin, Takumi, Leo, oDiN DArK, Ryoma, Shigure, M!Kana, Kiragi, Siegbert, Percy, Dwyer
Muses (Female): Azura, Hinoka, Sakura, Ophelia, F!Kana, Rinkah, Camilla, Elise, Lilith, Selkie, Velouria

fxm
Silas x F!Corrin
M!Corrin x Azura
Ryoma x Azura
Leo x Sakura
Xander x Hinoka
Open to Suggestions...

mxm
Takumi x M!Corrin (!!!)
Leo x M!Corrin (!!!)
Leo x Takumi (!!!)
Odin x Laslow
Open to Suggestions...

fxf
Camilla x Hinoka
Open to Suggestions...

canon x my oc
Leo x OC
Odin x OC
Takumi x OC
Open to Suggestions...

NOTE: I can do roleplays for all paths, since I've played them all.

Doubling?: Yes! I'm open to doubling. I can play a canon x your oc doubled with a canon x my oc or a canon pairing from the list (or a suggestion).
If I could play Male!Corrin, I will be your best friend. :')
Muses (Male): M!Summoner/Kiran, Alfonse, All the males in the other Fire Emblem tabs.
Muses (Female): F!Summoner/Kiran, Sharena, Veronica, Eir, All the females in the other Fire Emblem tabs.

fxm
Alfonse x Veronica (!!!)
Alfonse x F!Summoner/Kiran (!!!)
Alfonse x Eir
Bruno x Sharena
+ All the Pairs in the Other FE Tabs
Open to Suggestions...

mxm
Alfonse x M!Summoner/Kiran (!!!)
Alfonse x Bruno
Marth x Ike
Marth x Roy
Open to Suggestions...

fxf
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

canon x my oc
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

NOTE: I kinda skipped Book 2 (Fire/Ice Kingdoms), so I can't really do anything from those. I can rp from Books 1 or 3 though!

Doubling?: No, I'm not open to doubling on this one!
Muses (Male): Alm, Berkut, Lukas, Boey, Conrad, Kliff, Saber, Fernand
Muses (Female): Celica, Mae, Silque, Mathilda, Rinea, Delthea

fxm
Alm x Celica (!!!)
Berkut x Rinea (!!!)
Boey x Mae
Kliff x Faye
Lukas x Silque
Open to Suggestions...

mxm
Berkut x Alm (!!!)
Lukas x Alm (!!!)
Alm x Conrad
Fernand x Clive
Boey x Kliff
Open to Suggestions...

fxf
Mae x Genny
Silque x Faye
Celica x Mae
Open to Suggestions...

canon x my oc
Alm x OC
Lukas x OC
Boey x OC
Berkut x OC
Conrad x M!OC
Open to Suggestions...

Muses (Male): Rowan, Darios, All the males in the other Fire Emblem tabs (Awakening/Fates).
Muses (Female): Lianna, All the females in the other Fire Emblem tabs (Awakening/Fates)

fxm
Marth x Azura (!!!)
Frederick x Lianna
Owain x Sakura
Frederick x Camilla
M!Robin x F!Corrin
M!Corrin x F!Robin
Leo x F!Robin
Takumi x Lissa
+ All the Pairs in the Other FE Tabs (Awakening/Fates)
Open to Suggestions...

mxm
M!Robin x M!Corrin (!!!)
Rowan x Darios (!!!)
Open to Suggestions...

fxf
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

canon x my oc
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

Muses (Male): M!Byelth, Claude, inprogress
Muses (Female): F!Byelth, Edelgard, inprogress

fxm
Claude x F!Byelth (!!!)
M!Byelth x Edelgard (!!!)
Open to Suggestions...

mxm
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

fxf
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

canon x my oc
No Specific Interests
Open to Suggestions...

NOTE: I'm in the process of playing this game!!! So far, I have only played the beginnings of the Golden Deer house, so if you want to request - request from this!

If I could play either Byelth, I will be your best friend. :')

> Other Fandoms and/or Fandoms I'm Less Familiar With:
I'm not a heavy DC buff, but I've played/watched some of the Arkham games and watched a few of the movies.
I'd be willing especially if it's more related to the BatFam, or some Superman/Justice League things.
Gimme some good quality opportunity to write Dick Grayson or Jason Todd, please-
I haven't yet watched the 2019 remake, but I'm willing to rp from the old anime and/or the manga.
I prefer my OC with Yuki, but am willing to also rp him with yours if you don't want to double.
I really would like a Pit x OC (for either my OC or yours), a Dark Pit x OC for yours, or a Pit x OC x Dark Pit for mine.
I don't do any Palutena, Viridi, or other female pairs. I also will never do Pit x Dark Pit, so don't ask.
I'm a die-hard Kaoru fan, so anything KaoruxOC for me will be fine.
I'm also alright with TamakixOC.
I'm fine with doubling anyone for you.
I'm open to pretty much anything, except for shipping any of the robots and animals with OC's.
Unless it's Zenyatta.
I'd mostly like a GenjixOC, McCreexOC, or HanzoxOC, if you'd like to double.
These pairs are for your OC or mine.
Anything Gen 1-5...? Is that Unova...? Idk.
Kanto through Unova. Video game plotting! No anime pls.
Also, I am interested in Gijinka plots (or Humanized Pokemon).
I prefer shipping my OC with Sonic, Tails, or Silver.
I can be anyone else for you though!
Any of the Fire Emblem pairs apply, as well as M!Robin x Pit, Pit x Link, Shulk x Lucina, or M!Robin x Shulk.
I'd love to have a SamxOC for my OC.
If you'd like to double with a DeanxOC, I'd be game for RPing Dean.
Sadly, I'm not at the point in the series where Castiel is, so I wouldn't be able to do that!
(I'm not very far along in the series, just finished Season 3 or 4?)
There are also things I have not included in my fandom list that I would be willing to do. The list may expand.
I might not be interested in what you're looking for - but there's always the possibility I might.
Feel free to ask me!

RP Samples:
Unsure how my roleplaying will compliment yours? Here's a list of my current roleplays that are public. Feel free to take a look!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm pretty interested, could I ask what exactly you're interested in character wise? Would it be original characters, canon characters, or some mix? Thanks! :D

Hello! I'm pretty interested, could I ask what exactly you're interested in character wise? Would it be original characters, canon characters, or some mix? Thanks! :D
I'm interested in all of those. I'm pretty flexible! What're you interested in?

bumpbump
Will be adding more to my topic soon, so stay tuned.

Update 09.03.19
Edited my main post!!
Organized it and added some jazz.
Take a look!

Yo, I'm interested. Would you be willing to work on an original plot?
(Got mad respect for anyone who likes Zenyatta. Been my Zen boi for years.)

Yo, I'm interested. Would you be willing to work on an original plot?
(Got mad respect for anyone who likes Zenyatta. Been my Zen boi for years.)
Totally! Want to plot about it in PMs?
(Haha, Zen is one spiritual brother and honestly a joy to write. Fortune favors him.)

Ouiaboo Ouiaboo
Yeah, that works for me. I'll send you a pm.
(Yes, I always want to buy his merch, support my man ya know, but they don't do my Zen man any justice. The disrespect is real).

Update 09.08.19
Added Pokemon, a little bit into my DC spoiler, and added more to the BEFORE YOU ASK section.

Shortened up a few things to make it easier to sort thru

Update 09.08.19 (again?)
I've added formatting to all the Fire Emblem spoilers...
Will add formatting (maybe) to the others when I get time/motivation.

Update 09.08.19 (another update?!?!)
Changed RP search title, added Kid Icarus and Super Smash Bros.
Added preferred muses, pairings, as well as pairings by fxm,mxm, fxf in all craving fandoms (so basically all the Fire Emblems)
Color coding.

Last edited:
... Y’know I was interested in doing a doubling OC x Canon Fates roleplay but with that VSCO girl reference I am done

Jk jk jk still interested :D
Haha, ayyyy
You better not deny me a sweet glorious Fates rp. PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back