• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings fandom + original plots: searching for mxm, fxm, fire emblem, nintendo, etc. [Don't Mind Reply Count]

Which kind of roleplay setting do you like?

• Fandom

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Original

Votes: 17 53.1%

• Total voters
Hi there! I haven’t had a good OHSHC roleplay in a long time! Would you be up for plotting a roleplay for that with me? If so, please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey there. I’d love to double up something Pokémon with you, if at all possible. Do let me know if that interests you, I know it wasn’t the highest on your list, haha.

Hey there. I’d love to double up something Pokémon with you, if at all possible. Do let me know if that interests you, I know it wasn’t the highest on your list, haha.
That's totally fine if it's not high-up! All roleplays are welcome, and I'm certainly open to a Pokemon idea. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to and are interested!

Update 9/14
Messed with a few things.
The option to talk with me on Discord is now up, and info can be found in my main post.

Hey there! I'm super interested in medieval-fantasy (as it's usually what I create my plot around) and would love to be your roleplay partner! I also usually roleplay original characters so I hope that's alright.

Hey there! I'm super interested in medieval-fantasy (as it's usually what I create my plot around) and would love to be your roleplay partner! I also usually roleplay original characters so I hope that's alright.
Sure thing, send me a PM! Let's see what we can cook up.

Yoho! Wanted to know if you'd be up for figuring out an original plot for an rp with me.

You seem to have the same general prefences as me when it comes to original stuff. I know, I know, I'm a dood, so we'd probably need to find a way around the romance problem by doublng or something, I dunno.

Just wanted to ask you what you mean by magical realism.

Yoho! Wanted to know if you'd be up for figuring out an original plot for an rp with me.

You seem to have the same general prefences as me when it comes to original stuff. I know, I know, I'm a dood, so we'd probably need to find a way around the romance problem by doublng or something, I dunno.

Just wanted to ask you what you mean by magical realism.
Magical realism is a genre that is a modern-day type of situation with a magical element. So, say you had a modern day environment, that included something like spellcasting. That'd be magical realism.

Also, I'm sorry! I really don't like the idea of roleplaying with guys. If you had a specific plot idea, you can PM me, but other than that I'm not sure I can help you!

Heya! I see you are a man/woman of culture. I'd love to roleplay with you the only issue is your mostly interested in Fire emblem and I don't know much about it to feel comfortable Roleplaying it with someone else. But I do know pretty much every other fandom you've listed (other than pokemon and supernatural.) Is there anyone of those in particular you'd be willing to roleplay? Just let me know!

Heya! I see you are a man/woman of culture. I'd love to roleplay with you the only issue is your mostly interested in Fire emblem and I don't know much about it to feel comfortable Roleplaying it with someone else. But I do know pretty much every other fandom you've listed (other than pokemon and supernatural.) Is there anyone of those in particular you'd be willing to roleplay? Just let me know!
I’m fine with role playing something else if you can provide a good idea or something? PM me and we will put something together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back