• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom & Original Ideas - Interested?

02lovecat

Ok, ok so I've been obsessed with Transformers: Animated lately and I LIVE FOR Blitzwing x Bumblebee pairings like it's becoming a problem XD

Anywho, I'm also open to discuss original ideas, too (note: I usually only play male characters).

Some other stuff:

- Please be literate.
- Try to input some ideas, I'd rather not have it be a one-sided thing where I have a couple ideas and you don't say anything of your own.

Plots (* means what I'd rather play):

Stuck in a room with enemy (superpowers would be fun here, ex superhero and supervillain*)

MC either only sees/heard/feels things from a different dimension or hallucinates, and gets put in a mental hospital where YC tends to them. Shenanigans obviously ensue

Supervillain* shows up at their nemesis' doorstep, badly injured and demanding that they apologize for attacking them. Nemesis is understandably confused... they didn't attack them at all.

A circus springs up in the middle of town, where oddities abound. However, something dark lies beyond the tents, as it seems the ringmaster made the performers disabled as they are now....

YC & MC fall into a cave that they can't escape from. One eventually goes insane from starvation as the other tries not to give up hope and make sure the other doesn't resort to eating them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back